Author Topic: TO understand  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Bahamut

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
TO understand
« on: May 03, 2013, 20:37 »
I hope you clarify to me why would anti maphack tools be forbidden, i think that if they're allowed it'd be easier to report map hackers.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TO understand
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 21:06 »
y yu got banned ^^ ?

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 22:43 »
ok i'll explain it to you...

let's say the hack mods/admins on lagabuse are some kind of police. They are trying to catch " bad guys  aka mhers  "

The police uses some tools that allow them to find those hackers really really fast... That tool could possibly be used by anyone, but could also be abused by anyone. So what do you do . You ban this tool for everyone except the police * because they are the good guys.

So in the end only police is allowed to use this kind of tool , because there is a biiiiiiiig possibility that  everybody else would  abuse it...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 22:55 »

let's say the hack mods/admins on lagabuse are some kind of police. They are trying to catch " bad guys  aka mhers  "

The police uses some tools that allow them to find those hackers really really fast... That tool could possibly be used by anyone, but could also be abused by anyone. So what do you do . You ban this tool for everyone except the police * because they are the good guys.

So in the end only police is allowed to use this kind of tool , because there is a biiiiiiiig possibility that  everybody else would  abuse it...

Well said :D +1
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 23:35 »
I hope you clarify to me why would anti maphack tools be forbidden, i think that if they're allowed it'd be easier to report map hackers.
fuck you, thats why.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 01:56 »
NAIX , It's provided for mods only, but not too reliable at all.

If you have it allready why would u talk about that? If you use it, and u know in that game is map hacker, just post request, and you know he will be banned.

Isn't that I wanna be bossy/wise-ass? I know that u have MH, or something like that. (ingame)

No1 cares dude, no1 - because it's not too useful at all, and it's not reliable at all.

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 10:14 »
No1 cares dude, no1 - because it's not too useful at all, and it's not reliable at all.

That tool is far from being perfect and it leads to mistakes, and ofc abuse and that's why it's not allowed
for non staff users.
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 10:54 »

That tool is far from being perfect and it leads to mistakes, and ofc abuse and that's why it's not allowed
for non staff users.

I know, and almost all players can download this tool, without problem. I'm saying that topics like this, with forbidden tools should not be discussed at all. Lock topic/delete, ban user.

This tool is bugged, and it can only be used if you have map hack too, then u can be shure that you're playing against map hacker, and it wont be perfect, never. I saw source code, bugged.

Also, this tool is available couple years, and except you know when Naix using ulty, obvious MHer - clicking before game started, it's pretty usless, and can't tell you anything more.

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 11:54 »
If you learned it's bugged by reading source code, why didn't you come up with fix yet?

Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly aware how does this work, why does it provide unreliable results and how is it abusable, I don't support using such tools either, but this argument is pretty weak.

Real thing is, tool won't help you catch smart cheaters (for fucks sake, learn the difference before cheater and hacker finally), and if you play agints bad ones, you're getting 75% of info he's getting, in other words - you're cheating yourself.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 12:01 »
If you learned it's bugged by reading source code, why didn't you come up with fix yet?

Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly aware how does this work, why does it provide unreliable results and how is it abusable, I don't support using such tools either, but this argument is pretty weak.

Real thing is, tool won't help you catch smart cheaters (for fucks sake, learn the difference before cheater and hacker finally), and if you play agints bad ones, you're getting 75% of info he's getting, in other words - you're cheating yourself.

cause he can't fix it, but he's gonna say  " lack of free time   too busy with school/work/ bla bla bla bla "
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 13:53 »
this story about fixing ah tool is old like 7-8 months and still nothing
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 16:40 »

Well said :D +1
Indeed +1

The tool isn't reliable much. I remember when this tool got out, everyone was accusing everyone for MH, many reports were denied because of malfunction of the tool.

This tool is abusable, not only regarding to Naix. I ofc won't write it here...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 17:05 »
this story about fixing ah tool is old like 7-8 months and still nothing
u mean since 2010 winter