Author Topic: Unb Ip adress  (Read 460 times)

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unb Ip adress
« on: August 26, 2017, 02:54 »
1) CapFlint,CaptFlint,ImbaGolum,MyPrecious aka Bookeyizze(other accs are not mine,it was played on other accs, for example dabadee and rhest but that was my friends)
2) I think I didnt deserve Ip ban,I m playing dota here since lagabuse existe,and i got verry big exp and staff,maybe I did flames and few rage quit,but thats simple not enough for Ip ban,anyway I can apoligise for my mistakes... but its simple unfair.
3) at least u could give me some wairn points or something,there s always yelow card before  red one,and u simple didnt give me.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unb Ip adress
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 02:57 »
at least give me explanation and let's talk about some rules for Ip ban...

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 03:10 »
OK first autobans followed by ban avoiding:

captflint: Player was autobanned for [1 weeks] on [19-08-2017 18:50:35] in game [ppa].
imbagolum: Player was autobanned for [1 weeks] on [21-08-2017 15:21:55] in game [ap +1 #3].
MyPrecious: Player was autobanned for [1 weeks] on [19-08-2017 17:43:38] in game [RD /// 1600 + last 1].
bookeyizze: Player was autobanned for [1 weeks] on [22-08-2017 01:56:06] in game [AP+1 #1].
gloriusss: Player was autobanned for [1 weeks] on [24-08-2017 17:44:06] in game [aa].

second: Recent warns
Player was warned by [KhaLiD...] on [17-08-2017 12:44:15] with reason [Afking in game .] in game [SD +2 #5].
Player was warned by [Akuma] on [12-07-2017 12:06:11] with reason [Bug abuse - Balanar ulti] in game [ap #2].

third: recent requests to ban you.
Refusing to play: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=180710.0
flaming: (I can find much more this one was easy to find)
Spoiler for Hiden:
01:48    Gloriusss    [Allies]    jebeni raspali kretenu
01:51    Gloriusss    [Allies]    jebem vam majku
01:52    Gloriusss    [Allies]    debilnu
01:55    Gloriusss    [Allies]    da vam jebem
intentional feeding: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=180708.0

So you basicly broke almost every rule we have, don't you think we tolerated it long enough?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 03:28 »
U tolerate for sure,I broke evry rule,but as i said its not only me who s playing from this Ip adress (ok i understand its not somehting u should care,just telling) but be honest i just asking where s here yelow card befor the red one,I dont think so u give me.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 03:42 »
OK, after discussing via PM.

I will unlock your IP this time, but you are a blacklisted player now. Break any rule one more time and I will reinstate this ban.

PS: be aware that I don't care who plays on this IP from now on, you are the one responsible, so if you have any retarded friends who play from your PC and get you banned again it will not be taken as excuse, I will consider it as it was you playing. Also note that account sharing is forbidden.

I hope you learned a lesson and that you will use this chance for good.

!unlocked
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:45 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..