Poll

What U Think About Next Game  i Win OR Lose?

Win
Lose
DraW
My Mom
Ur Mom

Author Topic: Post your highest Win streak (10+)  (Read 3798 times)

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post your highest Win streak (10+)
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 00:10 »
I remember there was someone who had like 50 or maybe more wins in a row. Night stalker had more than 50 also.

That guy was HellMaster91 or FuzzyWuzzy (can't remember which account he used back then), and he had 52 0 before losing his first game. I remember because I used to play with him all the time.

I'm kinda busy these days but I'll try my best to stop by and see what I can do about those winning streaks :)

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 00:50 »
I remember there was someone who had like 50 or maybe more wins in a row. Night stalker had more than 50 also.

That guy was HellMaster91 or FuzzyWuzzy (can't remember which account he used back then), and he had 52 0 before losing his first game. I remember because I used to play with him all the time.

I'm kinda busy these days but I'll try my best to stop by and see what I can do about those winning streaks :)
:y:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2018, 01:15 »

hm maybe that guy also had 50+ but it wasnt him,the guy im talking about had short nickname and allways played with his friends.

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2018, 03:41 »

hm maybe that guy also had 50+ but it wasnt him,the guy im talking about had short nickname and allways played with his friends.
You mean legendary player Andi for sure

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2018, 08:36 »

You're referring to QTP.

It was an account on which both rockafella and nightstalker played.

Also bear in mind that winstreak was made because of playing with rather potent allies, they've been in my team several games to give you an ideea, so it was "rather easy", to say the least, for them to nonstop win under these conditions.

And let's be honest here, they are good enough to win several games against you guys on their own anyhow.

If I were to come back here for example, and if I would play at full strenght, I would not lose a single game, not even fucking one, even if I played a billion games. I have absolutely no doubt about it.

If I were to play at 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my abilities, I would maybe lose a game after winning more than 100 in a row, and the one that I would lose it would be only because of boredom and doing random funny unnecessary things just for the sake of fun, like dropping items on the ground in-between and while killing enemies and stuff like this.

The level of play here is extremely low.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=god;tab=ladder-stats;lpage=1;cpage=1
dude how do you die 8.4 times per game on avg, here, on this server, are you fucking kidding me ? you've still not learned to play after all this time ? :D what the fuck
keep practicing

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2018, 10:55 »

You're referring to QTP.

Also bear in mind that winstreak was made because of playing with rather potent allies, they've been in my team several games to give you an ideea, so it was "rather easy", to say the least, for them to nonstop win under these conditions.

And let's be honest here, they are good enough to win several games against you guys on their own anyhow.

If I were to come back here for example, and if I would play at full strenght, I would not lose a single game, not even fucking one, even if I played a billion games. I have absolutely no doubt about it.

If I were to play at 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my abilities, I would maybe lose a game after winning more than 100 in a row, and the one that I would lose it would be only because of boredom and doing random funny unnecessary things just for the sake of fun, like dropping items on the ground in-between and while killing enemies and stuff like this.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=god;tab=ladder-stats;lpage=1;cpage=1
dude how do you die 8.4 times per game on avg, here, on this server, are you fucking kidding me ? you've still not learned to play after all this time ? :D what the fuck
keep practicing
Lil commy, I am God compared to you as in game same in real life :)

Also I like your ignorance where you count stats of the feeder flamer guy who played on my current acc years before me.  :marine:

Also fun troll plays > winstreaks  :y: , grow up already

guest49825

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2018, 11:38 »
dog *

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2018, 12:11 »

You're referring to QTP.

keep practicing
Lil commy, I am God compared to you as in game same in real life :)

Also I like your ignorance where you count stats of the feeder flamer guy who played on my current acc years before me.  :marine:

Also fun troll plays > winstreaks  :y: , grow up already
I fail to see where my post was immature ? I asked you a question, how do you manage to die so much even after all this time ? I'm just genuinely curious.

Kind of a childish reaction from you to a simple question if you ask me.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2018, 12:34 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

You're referring to QTP.

keep practicing
hmm maybe but im not sure,the guy im talking wasnt much pro,he had like 2 3 denieds per game but he managed to keep that winning streak for long
as for ns he was using geh.tt on that time

guest49825

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2018, 12:36 »
I remember myself having 10-winstreak back in the time.
I`ve never had lesser winstreak than these shameful 10 wins in a row.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2018, 16:00 »
I´ve never had a winstreak.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Only the farmers won. We lost. We always lose.
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2018, 16:13 »
hmm maybe but im not sure,the guy im talking wasnt much pro,he had like 2 3 denieds per game but he managed to keep that winning streak for long

Yep, I had 50+ on Geh.TT. win-streak. Had like 40 on Nox.Interfector also.

And @CoMMoN, no, it was not like that.

I played all of the games alone, without any stack. Sometimes had a friend perhaps, but in general none of that games were stacked. But played rather seriously. Had the idea to test how much wins I can get before some noob ruins my game :D

P.S. Hello everyone  :D
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 01:20 »

Yep, I had 50+ on Geh.TT. win-streak. Had like 40 on Nox.Interfector also.

And @CoMMoN, no, it was not like that.

I played all of the games alone, without any stack. Sometimes had a friend perhaps, but in general none of that games were stacked. But played rather seriously. Had the idea to test how much wins I can get before some noob ruins my game :D

P.S. Hello everyone  :D
yep but there was someone else who played allways with his friends but unfortunatly i dont remember his name and it happened after u did +50 wins http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=106666.0
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:34 by ilikedat »

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 12:35 »
^Hahahaha nice, you even found a proof :D

50 games

http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/geh.tt./ladder-games/page-9

Check from page 9 to page 6 on pd stats

Maybe i have more on my main account, but Im lazy to search xd

And yea, on 51st game i fed like hell :D I needed it :D

Unfortunately those links are not available anymore :D
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2018, 17:14 »
@NiGhT^^StAlKeR dude i played with u on that acc too so :D quite a few games too i think
anyway it's completely irrelevant, meganoobs here, id honestly not be impressed even by someone that won 1000 games in a row on this server xd