Author Topic: Vanguard bug  (Read 751 times)

Offline LouisRosko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Vanguard bug
« on: February 11, 2018, 21:36 »
I noticed several times i played, and made vanguard that i had un-normal hp regeneration. It happened to me like 10 times in the last year of playing here. It happened every time i had vanguard on me. Un-normal like, more than heart of tarrasque while out of fight. Even early levels hp regeneration over 50hp/sec , which is impossible without heart. It looks like it doesnt happen in fights but out of fights. Check my last game with bristle towards the very end where invoker was attacking me and im running through the woods. No other regeneration item except crimson.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vanguard bug
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 21:45 »
post link ?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 22:49 »
Did u have Guardian boots,  when u hit low HP , it provides massive HP regen.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 23:01 »
Maybe you just discovered bug called "top lane + dagger".

guest49825

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 23:26 »
Why the fuck did I read Vangogh bug.

@VanGogh
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 23:51 »
Maybe Im bugged, who knows. ::)

Offline LouisRosko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 20:30 »
No i did not have guardian greaves, i know very well how dota functions, and its a bug, massive regen, and yes i am aware of the dagger bug when you click it twice sometimes it gives you regen just like you are at the fountain for few seconds.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6095939

This is one of those games, i know i had lotus here also, but its not that.Check the fight with invoker at the very end, top lane, when im circling around woods running from him.
Once it happened to me when i played axe, start of the game, no items, not a single one, 5hp/sec regen

Offline LouisRosko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 20:37 »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 21:19 »
No i did not have guardian greaves, i know very well how dota functions, and its a bug, massive regen, and yes i am aware of the dagger bug when you click it twice sometimes it gives you regen just like you are at the fountain for few seconds.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6095939

This is one of those games, i know i had lotus here also, but its not that.Check the fight with invoker at the very end, top lane, when im circling around woods running from him.
Once it happened to me when i played axe, start of the game, no items, not a single one, 5hp/sec regen

No buggs here