Author Topic: Improve rules for god sake  (Read 2211 times)

Offline PasFlokica

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Improve rules for god sake
« on: December 29, 2017, 23:55 »
Hello everyone,
in last few months i had an idea-to change players manners on this server, but instead i got a lot of frustrations. I play dota for milion years. Mostly hate antiteamplay selfish low selfesttem players who ruin games to others. Am taking about players above or below +- psr. Am talking about all. I think, that if u dont wanna change rules here, you are very wrong. This server is so low right now. I mean, not low like stupid, am talking about no manners. Dota needs some rules improve cuz its realy shitty to play with some "pro" who is allowed to call lower ranked players noobs and idiots and then steal mid if he want by farming with jugger in front lion or any other lower farmer then jagger. Also, i would like to add that players manners, like overdose and vangogh, borilla manners zero, hlr sap -infinity manners, novak.nr1 and many many many like 1500 of them are having some troubles iwht behaive. This server needs to improve rules to improve teamplay to improve society to improve gameplay  to finaly improve this server to the new level when admins wont mute someone cuz they got bad day. Mby its nothing when he mutes you, but when venge swaps into 5 enemies, or jagger ruins gameplay and calls other idiots and noobs cuz not giving him heals and wards so he can win game. Mby he got problems at home, in pants, or i dont care what but teamplay is most important. Also  i wanna say that when ban and unban request are made, i has to be done more effic then vangogh does.
THIS WONT MAKE ANY CHANGES UNLESS YOU TRY HARDER, BUT U MUST.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Improve rules for god sake
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 00:15 »
LMFAO

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 00:25 »
chill , no one give a fuck , just relax , ignore it or adapt to it , you can't change anything.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline PasFlokica

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 01:12 »
Ok. cya around

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 01:50 »
Ok. cya around

cya , have a nice and happy new year

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 03:03 »
Your thread would make a point if you didn't break so many rules recently.

I see you have a problem why someone won't let you mid, but why should they? You created 20 or more accounts in recent days, and several times you would just quit after dying. There comes the answer to your question is simple. Players won't let new account player mid, because he might quit and completely ruin game.

Try getting 1 account, and getting certain amount of games on it. After gaining some respect on one account, you will probably avoid these situations or at least minimize the ammount of it.

Another thing, if you are not satisfied with moderators decision you can always complain about it to head mods via PM, they will always check it and fix it if decision is wrong, or give you further explanation if decision was correct.
Everyone can make a mistake from time to time, but coming here and saying "Vangogh is bad moderator he is giving wrong decisions" without actually providing ONE proof of such action, and we (me + head mods) didn't receive a single complaint for his decisions in past few months so its safe to say his decisions were rather good.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:16 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline PasFlokica

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 03:16 »
Am not mad if someone dont give mid, am not noob, side is sometimes chill. But friend, just look what am talking about on PHOTO. Minute zero...."have fun and enjoy" comment by beli_samo_jako to own team...am talking about manners...and respect ofc...but tell me why is this happening...

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 03:19 »
Am not mad if someone dont give mid, am not noob, side is sometimes chill. But friend, just look what am talking about on PHOTO. Minute zero...."have fun and enjoy" comment by beli_samo_jako to own team...am talking about manners...and respect ofc...but tell me why is this happening...

Its happening because you are playing with beli_samo_jako who is blacklisted player as well. Mostly for flaming. He was even IP locked for some time (15 days if I recall correctly) for his behavior.

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 03:33 »

Man , it's normal to be flamed by people like him ,in every society you have people like this, also , you gave him a reason , you ignored  him in the first minutes of the game.
You should realise that in every community there is a part that is rotten and you can't fix it ,the perfect community with respectfull people does not exist , just deal with it , some words throwed from a random guy on the internet shouldn't burden you.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 05:02 »
rules changed.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 09:26 »
@PasFlokica u shoudnt talk about manners at all.

About beli_samo_jako

beli_samo_jako   [Allies]   jebem ti kompet familiju majmunsku
beli_samo_jako   [Allies]   sve ti jebem zensko sto imas
beli_samo_jako   [Allies]   seme ti jebem
beli_samo_jako   [Allies]   daj adresu sestru ti jebem
beli_samo_jako   [Allies]   u duoe bi te jebo kao kurvu najgoru
...And these are only from 0-15 min.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 19:46 »
hardcore rape axaxaxaxaxaxax

only guys from ex yu can flame like psychopaths hahahha

Offline PasFlokica

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 00:00 »
I have been playing dota on bnet local area for few years, the switched to garena, then switched to STROM's community then swithced back to garena then here for last 4-5 years. I have like milion accs and milion exp in dota. I know every trick, every heros story every everything, also i know how ot squelch but its not about ignore the guy, nor blacklist cuz there is 10,000 no manners players here. I doubt you have blacklist with 10,000 players on it. Also, i vote for improve rules cuz you can change it like i change everything i own. But here, i can only talk about it, and hope you or someone with make few hours agreement and change rules about players behaive. Its rly easy, you admins and moderatoras and all smart people there, need to sit and make a chat.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2017, 00:07 »
I have been playing dota on bnet local area for few years, the switched to garena, then switched to STROM's community then swithced back to garena then here for last 4-5 years. I have like milion accs and milion exp in dota. I know every trick, every heros story every everything, also i know how ot squelch but its not about ignore the guy, nor blacklist cuz there is 10,000 no manners players here. I doubt you have blacklist with 10,000 players on it. Also, i vote for improve rules cuz you can change it like i change everything i own. But here, i can only talk about it, and hope you or someone with make few hours agreement and change rules about players behaive. Its rly easy, you admins and moderatoras and all smart people there, need to sit and make a chat.

What do you think should be changed in particular?

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2017, 00:32 »
Hello everyone,
in last few months i had an idea-to change players manners on this server, but instead i got a lot of frustrations. I play dota for milion years. Mostly hate antiteamplay selfish low selfesttem players who ruin games to others. Am taking about players above or below +- psr. Am talking about all. I think, that if u dont wanna change rules here, you are very wrong. This server is so low right now. I mean, not low like stupid, am talking about no manners. Dota needs some rules improve cuz its realy shitty to play with some "pro" who is allowed to call lower ranked players noobs and idiots and then steal mid if he want by farming with jugger in front lion or any other lower farmer then jagger. Also, i would like to add that players manners, like overdose and vangogh, borilla manners zero, hlr sap -infinity manners, novak.nr1 and many many many like 1500 of them are having some troubles iwht behaive. This server needs to improve rules to improve teamplay to improve society to improve gameplay  to finaly improve this server to the new level when admins wont mute someone cuz they got bad day. Mby its nothing when he mutes you, but when venge swaps into 5 enemies, or jagger ruins gameplay and calls other idiots and noobs cuz not giving him heals and wards so he can win game. Mby he got problems at home, in pants, or i dont care what but teamplay is most important. Also  i wanna say that when ban and unban request are made, i has to be done more effic then vangogh does.
THIS WONT MAKE ANY CHANGES UNLESS YOU TRY HARDER, BUT U MUST.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”