Author Topic: What's your favorite dota hero ?  (Read 2857 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What's your favorite dota hero ?
« on: August 12, 2014, 18:14 »
Mine is SF, by a large margin, always has been stylish, and it's even better to play now since many heroes got much better while he remained almost the same, he can be countered very easily by more than half the hero pool or by specific game styles or items, which provides an extra challenge, which is nice.

My other favorites are ... voker/potm/tinker/pudge/sniper/qop/viper/es/crix/magnus/... and almost all of them.

I like to play many heroes, well, all heroes except omni tc roof wisp phoneix legion kaolin axe ck doom aba pit bara sylla luna lancer troll nerubass geo medusa warden silencer wr sky oracle bane seer bat dazzle.

I don't like to play these mentioned because they are either WAY too good (so it's not fun because it's too easy with them, like legion or axe or warden or oracle or kaolin or sky for example), either because they are way too boring (like dazzle for example, walk around and wait some fights, heal and grave, a slow sometimes, cast ulti, wow, so exciting), either because they have a way too obsessive gameplay and because of that I feel really bad while playing them, I mean, how can you not feel like a completely obsessed retard when you pick bat and just go around perma using ult on someone, same with bara, same with doom, etc. That's just way too lame for my taste.

What about you ?

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What's your favorite dota hero ?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 18:26 »
Goblin Techies of course.

Love to hear my enemies hating me  8)

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 20:50 »
I'm too good to play 1 hero, so I'm playing 5 in same time... meepo ofc.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 20:53 »
I'm too good to play 1 hero, so I'm playing 5 in same time... meepo ofc.

Good comeback xD

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 21:03 »
Mine is SF, by a large margin, always has been stylish, and it's even better to play now since many heroes got much better while he remained almost the same, he can be countered very easily by more than half the hero pool or by specific game styles or items, which provides an extra challenge, which is nice.

My other favorites are ... voker/potm/tinker/pudge/sniper/qop/viper/es/crix/magnus/... and almost all of them.

I like to play many heroes, well, all heroes except omni tc roof wisp phoneix legion kaolin axe ck doom aba pit bara sylla luna lancer troll nerubass geo medusa warden silencer wr sky oracle bane seer bat dazzle.

I don't like to play these mentioned because they are either WAY too good (so it's not fun because it's too easy with them, like legion or axe or warden or oracle or kaolin or sky for example), either because they are way too boring (like dazzle for example, walk around and wait some fights, heal and grave, a slow sometimes, cast ulti, wow, so exciting), either because they have a way too obsessive gameplay and because of that I feel really bad while playing them, I mean, how can you not feel like a completely obsessed retard when you pick bat and just go around perma using ult on someone, same with bara, same with doom, etc. That's just way too lame for my taste.

What about you ?
I agree with lets say 60% of those gay/boring heroes,even tho i play a lot of them,but how on earth did u get dazzle into that group ? u can play that guy in 100 ways,not just little bit of heal/slow/grave action (try medallion ac deso like i told u once).The hero is so good in so many ways,which is something u probably never realised because uve never truly played him,but hes far more interesting than lets say viper.Other heroes i dont agree with on the list because they can be quite fun actually are wisp,sylla,luna,troll(quite unexpected,eh),medusa,wr,and really,as weak as a hero can be,u have that skywrath mage,a mid hero that cant farm fast,in 90% of the cases relies on a billion mana ulti to get solo kills,no hp,no armor,no escape mechanism or any deffensive spell,hes also both item and level dependable,and i guess the only couple of good things good thing about him are base ms,a great lane dominance spell,and ulti that decimates noobs who cant think well enough to juke it or simply get a 2250 gold item.My point is that sky is really overrated,and not that good of a hero.

Personally,i like melee supports/offlane heroes.
Firstly shaker,hes my favourite simply because hes quite a versatile hero,which a lot of people dont realise.Usually buying blink>agha/veil>refresh,shiva,hex or whatever is the most standard way of playing the hero,but people forget about totem quite a lot.Getting a buriza on shaker gives u the rare situation of a support hero hitting higher crits than one of hardest carries in the game,mort,and its also gets a lot more interesting once u start snowballing,which u cant do as good with the blink agha build.If u get lucky on that one totem hit,u have a 1,1-1,3k crit with only buriza as ur damage item.Also i could add that hes one of the best 6slotted 1v1ers,if u give him some damage items,a hex and an abbysal,ure looking at about 10 seconds of disable,in which the hero can kill pretty much any hero outright.
Other than him,i like clock,bristle,bat,crix,tide and wr

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 22:33 »

What about you ?
I agree with lets say 60% of those gay/boring heroes,even tho i play a lot of them,but how on earth did u get dazzle into that group ? u can play that guy in 100 ways,not just little bit of heal/slow/grave action (try medallion ac deso like i told u once).The hero is so good in so many ways,which is something u probably never realised because uve never truly played him,but hes far more interesting than lets say viper.Other heroes i dont agree with on the list because they can be quite fun actually are wisp,sylla,luna,troll(quite unexpected,eh),medusa,wr,and really,as weak as a hero can be,u have that skywrath mage,a mid hero that cant farm fast,in 90% of the cases relies on a billion mana ulti to get solo kills,no hp,no armor,no escape mechanism or any deffensive spell,hes also both item and level dependable,and i guess the only couple of good things good thing about him are base ms,a great lane dominance spell,and ulti that decimates noobs who cant think well enough to juke it or simply get a 2250 gold item.My point is that sky is really overrated,and not that good of a hero.

Firstly shaker,hes my favourite simply because hes quite a versatile hero,which a lot of people dont realise.Usually buying blink>agha/veil>refresh,shiva,hex or whatever is the most standard way of playing the hero,but people forget about totem quite a lot.Getting a buriza on shaker gives u the rare situation of a support hero hitting higher crits than one of hardest carries in the game,mort,and its also gets a lot more interesting once u start snowballing,which u cant do as good with the blink agha build.If u get lucky on that one totem hit,u have a 1,1-1,3k crit with only buriza as ur damage item.Also i could add that hes one of the best 6slotted 1v1ers,if u give him some damage items,a hex and an abbysal,ure looking at about 10 seconds of disable,in which the hero can kill pretty much any hero outright.
Medalion is fine on every hero. If you wanna go deso ac, there are plenty of other heroes to do that, dazzle is great to protect a much more powerful carry than "dazzle with deso ac", yea fine it can work, but anything can work here vs retards, that doesn't make it good. Seriously, there are plenty of other heroes which aren't standard deso ac builders that work much better than dazzle, like lina for example because of attackspeed passive, or even cm because with fast attackspeed she attacks quite good and she has a faster "stun", the most important thing when you go these items on heroes which don't "normally" get them is how much you can actually hit, dazzle is much smaller range than lina/cm, so they are better at it than him, sure, you might hit some retard who perma sits near ur dazzle just cuz he has 1 hp and u use grave, but if no one is that stupid you won't hit that much.

Wisp I don't like because it's weak individually, it relies far too much on others, I don't like that. If you wanna play it well individually you have to keep waiting for openings, meaning you have to wait your opponents to do something stupid, wisp is played well together with ppl which you know that they aren't retards, if you play wisp with randoms in your team then you are nothing less than a masochist.

Sylla I don't like playing it because it's too powerful in pubs if played properly, no one bothers focusing you, you get fast radi and then you just get out of control, nothing they can do shortly after, you farm way too fast and are too tanky, a well coordinated strike on you would kill you but then your allies rape them because they were left alone. So it's very boring.

Luna is as squishy as a sniper, and has much, much lower range, if I want to play a hero that has to be extremely careful to rape, then I'd rather sniper because he has bigger range, I really don't like luna.
Plus she can be too easy to play in some situations when you just ulti once and kill the entire enemy team (if you wait properly before it), and then it's far too easy to win because she farms too fast, so that's lame.

Troll has a bash (and DOES rely on it) = luck dependant. I hate luck dependant heroes with passion.

Medusa is too powerful if left alone, and she very often is left alone, her new ulti is way too good. She is just far too easy to rape with if you are careful, I don't like that.

WR I hate because of shackle, sometimes you make a perfect line and it doesn't work, sometimes you throw it like a braindead retard and it stuns in 90 degree angle. I hate it a lot.

Sky is far too good. You probably just never played vs a good sky, all his faults, don't matter, when he can just fucking kill you because IF he has mana, he WILL kill you. Clarities, basi, bottle, wand, that's all he needs early, when he is extremely low on mana he just goes to base to heal, re-fill bottle, and also in the meantime he has a chance to PROPERLY look at the map to see a good lane for gank, go there and rape that lane too.
His ulti cannot be dodged if he has a rod of atos (and he WILL get the rod of atos fast because he will fucking KILL you early), with sky slow and rod of atos you just almost stand still and watch yourself die, he can silence you too so there's nothing you can do to escape, if you don't have a bkb/eul you're dead, and chances are you won't get a bkb/eul because he will just permanently kill you before you get the chance to get even close to them. Far too good = far too lame for my taste.

Es is a horrible 6slotted 1v1 vs a proper 6slotted carry 1v1, reason ? BKB. Say goodbye to your stuns. Then what's left is that carry having either evasion, or some immobilization vs you, and your es doesn't even do 1 dmg before he dies. Void for example, can kill es no matter what items es has, without receiving even 1 dmg from es if he just gets a bkb and the rest of the items according to what you have on es.
Spoiler for Hiden:
If you have ghost/eul he can go for a diffusal instead of a divine to disable them after he chronoes you, if you have blink and dodge his ult, he can just get a blink too instead of a divine cancel his ulti then blink at you and ulti you, if you have a refresher he gets one too instead of a divine, if you have 6 hearts, he goes bkb mom 3 divines buriza and kills you without any problems, if you have 5 hearts and butterfly he goes mom bkb 2 divines buriza mkb and you still die (I don't remember if void can miss in chrono without mkb or not, maybe he can't, but even if he can't he can still go mkb just for fun, because he still easily kills you), the point is there's nothing you can do, you die without even doing 1 damage to him.

Also, praying for crits is no way to properly win a game trol. It works, but that's definetly not something you should be planning ahead for, that should only be used when there are no other options, otherwise if you just don't crit it's money pretty much wasted.

Dagon 3 for example costs pretty much the same as buriza, and you are GUARANTEED to "hit" with it because no luck involved (if some bkb, wait it to expire, if some linken, tell ally to cancel it, if magic resistance, well, yea, but your crit suffers from armor too), from far safe distance, and it's not that big of a cooldown, also improves your mana pool for more spammings, and you can also upg it to lvl 5, yea, the dmg is a bit lower than crit, maybe a lot lower, but it is still guaranteed not luck dependant and also you don't have to be in melee range to do it = you are in a far safer position, + much easier buildup + before you get the level 3 you get levels 1 and 2, which you can use to kill with, obviously, again from safe position unlike melee-range-crystalys-crit-hit-praying, then more gold, then more upg, then more rape, you get the ideea.

Suddenly long post, huh.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 22:36 »
i agree

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 23:40 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[

What about you ?

Medalion is fine on every hero. If you wanna go deso ac, there are plenty of other heroes to do that, dazzle is great to protect a much more powerful carry than "dazzle with deso ac", yea fine it can work, but anything can work here vs retards, that doesn't make it good. Seriously, there are plenty of other heroes which aren't standard deso ac builders that work much better than dazzle, like lina for example because of attackspeed passive, or even cm because with fast attackspeed she attacks quite good and she has a faster "stun", the most important thing when you go these items on heroes which don't "normally" get them is how much you can actually hit, dazzle is much smaller range than lina/cm, so they are better at it than him, sure, you might hit some retard who perma sits near ur dazzle just cuz he has 1 hp and u use grave, but if no one is that stupid you won't hit that much.

Wisp I don't like because it's weak individually, it relies far too much on others, I don't like that. If you wanna play it well individually you have to keep waiting for openings, meaning you have to wait your opponents to do something stupid, wisp is played well together with ppl which you know that they aren't retards, if you play wisp with randoms in your team then you are nothing less than a masochist.

Sylla I don't like playing it because it's too powerful in pubs if played properly, no one bothers focusing you, you get fast radi and then you just get out of control, nothing they can do shortly after, you farm way too fast and are too tanky, a well coordinated strike on you would kill you but then your allies rape them because they were left alone. So it's very boring.

Luna is as squishy as a sniper, and has much, much lower range, if I want to play a hero that has to be extremely careful to rape, then I'd rather sniper because he has bigger range, I really don't like luna.
Plus she can be too easy to play in some situations when you just ulti once and kill the entire enemy team (if you wait properly before it), and then it's far too easy to win because she farms too fast, so that's lame.

Troll has a bash (and DOES rely on it) = luck dependant. I hate luck dependant heroes with passion.

Medusa is too powerful if left alone, and she very often is left alone, her new ulti is way too good. She is just far too easy to rape with if you are careful, I don't like that.

WR I hate because of shackle, sometimes you make a perfect line and it doesn't work, sometimes you throw it like a braindead retard and it stuns in 90 degree angle. I hate it a lot.

Sky is far too good. You probably just never played vs a good sky, all his faults, don't matter, when he can just fucking kill you because IF he has mana, he WILL kill you. Clarities, basi, bottle, wand, that's all he needs early, when he is extremely low on mana he just goes to base to heal, re-fill bottle, and also in the meantime he has a chance to PROPERLY look at the map to see a good lane for gank, go there and rape that lane too.
His ulti cannot be dodged if he has a rod of atos (and he WILL get the rod of atos fast because he will fucking KILL you early), with sky slow and rod of atos you just almost stand still and watch yourself die, he can silence you too so there's nothing you can do to escape, if you don't have a bkb/eul you're dead, and chances are you won't get a bkb/eul because he will just permanently kill you before you get the chance to get even close to them. Far too good = far too lame for my taste.

Es is a horrible 6slotted 1v1 vs a proper 6slotted carry 1v1, reason ? BKB. Say goodbye to your stuns. Then what's left is that carry having either evasion, or some immobilization vs you, and your es doesn't even do 1 dmg before he dies. Void for example, can kill es no matter what items es has, without receiving even 1 dmg from es if he just gets a bkb and the rest of the items according to what you have on es.
Spoiler for Hiden:
If you have ghost/eul he can go for a diffusal instead of a divine to disable them after he chronoes you, if you have blink and dodge his ult, he can just get a blink too instead of a divine cancel his ulti then blink at you and ulti you, if you have a refresher he gets one too instead of a divine, if you have 6 hearts, he goes bkb mom 3 divines buriza and kills you without any problems, if you have 5 hearts and butterfly he goes mom bkb 2 divines buriza mkb and you still die (I don't remember if void can miss in chrono without mkb or not, maybe he can't, but even if he can't he can still go mkb just for fun, because he still easily kills you), the point is there's nothing you can do, you die without even doing 1 damage to him.

Also, praying for crits is no way to properly win a game trol. It works, but that's definetly not something you should be planning ahead for, that should only be used when there are no other options, otherwise if you just don't crit it's money pretty much wasted.

Dagon 3 for example costs pretty much the same as buriza, and you are GUARANTEED to "hit" with it because no luck involved (if some bkb, wait it to expire, if some linken, tell ally to cancel it, if magic resistance, well, yea, but your crit suffers from armor too), from far safe distance, and it's not that big of a cooldown, also improves your mana pool for more spammings, and you can also upg it to lvl 5, yea, the dmg is a bit lower than crit, maybe a lot lower, but it is still guaranteed not luck dependant and also you don't have to be in melee range to do it = you are in a far safer position, + much easier buildup + before you get the level 3 you get levels 1 and 2, which you can use to kill with, obviously, again from safe position unlike melee-range-crystalys-crit-hit-praying, then more gold, then more upg, then more rape, you get the ideea.

Suddenly long post, huh.
Ive noticed that almost every single one of the heroes u were talking about has IF,always that IF.What IF it was the other way around ?

About es as a 1v1er,ure talking about void who wins 99% of the 1v1s,and i said shaker is ONE OF THE BEST 1v1 heroes,and yet still ure assuming that void should get his items according to what shaker has,nevermind the shaker,hes got no brain,right ?Im not saying that shaker would win against void,but whats the point in going so much into explaining how would that matchup go,if void has best 1v1 spells around?Es would pound like 90% of the heroes without much of a problem.They got a bkb ? u go lothars,euls,blink,force,ghost,only 2 of those is enough,or even lothars only could do well,not to mention that it gives some minor dps increase too.Even refresher comes to mind in these cases.

Also,u said how some of those heroes are boring,and now u say of the best,and most standard(boring) ways of playing heroes that ure playing all the time..U know its easy to play ta with deso,1 hitting low hp heroes,but why wouldnt u try it out with dazzle,or some other hero that isnt known as a carry.Once upon time,i basically carried a lost game out with kotl,bought mjollnir,mkb,buriza,necro travels and idk what was the 6th one,but it won me the game,not the wardbitch meka force pipe etc. kind of kotl which is as boring as playing legion.

Troll as a hero has a lot of weaknesses,one of them being that 10% bash,easily kited hero,weak ranged form etc. but ive seen some people play it as a semi-carry slash support,getting medallion vlads and some other weird shit,whereas ure actually being just a lot of dps increase to ur main hard carry,by adding up damage,lifesteal,-armor and a ton of AS

Agree about wr,but only partially,u can always get a blink/force to help u land those shackles.Also trolling the enemies by not actually letting them to kill u,even tho theyve got an incredible advantage is more interesting than actually turning the game around.I remember i used to go force blink phase meka euls ghost,and since it wasnt <40 mins mark,they couldnt kill me for 20 mins even tho theyve had a clear advantage.

Medusa is far too squishy in the early game,thus people tend to gank her a lot,since shes basically a free kill,farming the lane,ulti or not,a 2-3 man gank is enough.Requires a lot of farm to be effective in fights.

Sylla usually sucks in lane,since hes too squishy as well,thus others tend to focus u rather than ur ally,and theres not really much u can do before u get some levels.U can go woods,but that means less farm,less exp,open for ganks etc.Almost the same as medusa,requires some items to get rolling.

Recent wisp nerf did mess him up quite a bit,but still hes quite a good hero.The ability to freely tp to a pushed lane for 12 sec which is enough for u to clear it,and then go back to the place where u came from safely,when theres no action around,is a priceless one,not to talk about his global presence,and enemies fearing a 2v1 or a 3v1 gank becoming a 2v3/3v3 is something no other hero can offer.And he aint that bad of a solo thanks to spirits,and with some decent items,he can do pretty well at picking off 70-80%hp heroes farming a lane by themselves

I can think of at least 50 heroes who can kill sky solo.Yes,he does dominate the midlane,he kills u,but ur teammates come,and what can he do ? Hope they aint got boots ? Sky is a perfect example of a hero wisp could exploit from.Sky kills u on the mid,and he lost at least 30-40% of his hp because of tanking creeps,any of ur spells,tower hits or w e,wisp tps in and sky cant do shit because his manapool is drained thanks to his retarded ulti,he has no hp,armor,escape mech,and he dies to a wisp.

Ye luna aint that good of a carry,but nowadays shes played because of her ability to split push,farm at an insane rate,nice teamfight ulti etc. And she is neither op nor boring to play.

Well,fuck,a post of ur post's length,i should really stop it here,altho i could teach u something more about this retarded game.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 00:45 »
I read your post very carefully trol and i gotta say that i totally agree with you +1

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 00:50 »
Gyro > love it!!

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 01:36 »
I like gyro too, good hero :)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 06:39 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[

What about you ?

Spoiler for Hiden:

Suddenly long post, huh.
Ive noticed that almost every single one of the heroes u were talking about has IF,always that IF.What IF it was the other way around ?

About es as a 1v1er,ure talking about void who wins 99% of the 1v1s,and i said shaker is ONE OF THE BEST 1v1 heroes,and yet still ure assuming that void should get his items according to what shaker has,nevermind the shaker,hes got no brain,right ?Im not saying that shaker would win against void,but whats the point in going so much into explaining how would that matchup go,if void has best 1v1 spells around?Es would pound like 90% of the heroes without much of a problem.They got a bkb ? u go lothars,euls,blink,force,ghost,only 2 of those is enough,or even lothars only could do well,not to mention that it gives some minor dps increase too.Even refresher comes to mind in these cases.

Also,u said how some of those heroes are boring,and now u say of the best,and most standard(boring) ways of playing heroes that ure playing all the time..U know its easy to play ta with deso,1 hitting low hp heroes,but why wouldnt u try it out with dazzle,or some other hero that isnt known as a carry.Once upon time,i basically carried a lost game out with kotl,bought mjollnir,mkb,buriza,necro travels and idk what was the 6th one,but it won me the game,not the wardbitch meka force pipe etc. kind of kotl which is as boring as playing legion.

Troll as a hero has a lot of weaknesses,one of them being that 10% bash,easily kited hero,weak ranged form etc. but ive seen some people play it as a semi-carry slash support,getting medallion vlads and some other weird shit,whereas ure actually being just a lot of dps increase to ur main hard carry,by adding up damage,lifesteal,-armor and a ton of AS

Agree about wr,but only partially,u can always get a blink/force to help u land those shackles.Also trolling the enemies by not actually letting them to kill u,even tho theyve got an incredible advantage is more interesting than actually turning the game around.I remember i used to go force blink phase meka euls ghost,and since it wasnt <40 mins mark,they couldnt kill me for 20 mins even tho theyve had a clear advantage.

Medusa is far too squishy in the early game,thus people tend to gank her a lot,since shes basically a free kill,farming the lane,ulti or not,a 2-3 man gank is enough.Requires a lot of farm to be effective in fights.

Sylla usually sucks in lane,since hes too squishy as well,thus others tend to focus u rather than ur ally,and theres not really much u can do before u get some levels.U can go woods,but that means less farm,less exp,open for ganks etc.Almost the same as medusa,requires some items to get rolling.

Recent wisp nerf did mess him up quite a bit,but still hes quite a good hero.The ability to freely tp to a pushed lane for 12 sec which is enough for u to clear it,and then go back to the place where u came from safely,when theres no action around,is a priceless one,not to talk about his global presence,and enemies fearing a 2v1 or a 3v1 gank becoming a 2v3/3v3 is something no other hero can offer.And he aint that bad of a solo thanks to spirits,and with some decent items,he can do pretty well at picking off 70-80%hp heroes farming a lane by themselves

I can think of at least 50 heroes who can kill sky solo.Yes,he does dominate the midlane,he kills u,but ur teammates come,and what can he do ? Hope they aint got boots ? Sky is a perfect example of a hero wisp could exploit from.Sky kills u on the mid,and he lost at least 30-40% of his hp because of tanking creeps,any of ur spells,tower hits or w e,wisp tps in and sky cant do shit because his manapool is drained thanks to his retarded ulti,he has no hp,armor,escape mech,and he dies to a wisp.

Ye luna aint that good of a carry,but nowadays shes played because of her ability to split push,farm at an insane rate,nice teamfight ulti etc. And she is neither op nor boring to play.

Well,fuck,a post of ur post's length,i should really stop it here,altho i could teach u something more about this retarded game.
0. I use "if" because dota isn't a yes/no game, whatever way you choose to go for on whatever hero, you always have weaknesses and strenghts, which depend on your opponents/allies. If it was the other way around, the answer wouldn't be the same, it would be different, which is why I use "if", because if I didn't use "if" it would make it a general statement, and it would be false in some scenarios, so I used "if" and gave a direct true example. I never knew you were this dumb trol, to not understand something so simple on your own. ;D

1. Es is not one of the best 1v1, not even close, no matter what items you go for. I talked about adjusting to what es has because you always should take what items the enemy has into consideration, no matter how "good" your hero is compared to his. For example if you are a void with 400 hp and treads mkb butter mom divine divine, and you are visible to a 1 hp es with 100 mana and dagon 5, you shouldn't try anything because he can just zap you and kill your void, if he doesn't have dagon and still has 100 mana only, not much he can do except die.

2. Trol when you were playing dota the standard boring way I was doing stuff like that since a long time ago already. I think you know that. Also, I never said kotl was bad played that way, kotl is fine with "carry" items, because he has long range, dazzle is bad because his range is weak, plus other things, which you really should know.

3. I don't care about this troll hero, I pick it sometimes in some -cd even -cm games because of ulti being great for another carry and basically telling someone to go support on it (and I've been doing that since a long time ago before anyone else even thought about that), but I pretty much never play it because I don't like having luck dependant heroes. It doesn't matter how retarded you are if you just permabash someone, I don't like that.

4. You can get blink force and refresher to refresh the blink force, you can have 9999 targets behind the one you shackle, many in perfect line, many in awkward positions, and you still can miss the shackle, if this never happened to you then you didn't play it enough, sometimes you just don't shackle even though you should, which is pure bullshit, and I won't play it again because that annoys me, that is not how the spell is supposed to be, so it's a bug/glitch.

5. Medusa isn't squishy because she has shield, luna is squishy. Medusa doesn't require that much farm ever since her new ulti, she can just walk in and cast it and she does enough already.

6. Lmfao sylla is one of the best laners in the game because of his bear, he doesn't suck in lane at all, he + his bear outdps everyone at lasthits, and who cares if he needs items if he gets them fast.

7. I hope you are joking.

8. I really hope you are joking.

9. She is.

10. Learn dota.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 08:39 »
Damn.

Offline Ya-_-Wa

• Newbie Member
  • 360 Boy !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 06:45 »
bat/clock/invo/es/aa/aba/lich/vs/veno/thrall

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 02:38 »
 :bomb:
is about this game ,)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6100911
today i just  tested myself :Dif im best spec :D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 18:27 by Succubus »
Spoiler for Hiden: