Author Topic: jeandarc - welcome to creative dota  (Read 7574 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: jeandarc - welcome to creative dota
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 12:24 »
please dont get offended, im just trying to help you lil' pubbers to choose the right path in having fun

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 12:28 »
sry for double post,

i will reply to you guys when i come back in the evening, gf calling me out now

i'll gladly help you out, see you later

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 14:43 »
Look whos talking about leaving the game... Mighty Commy
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5328507

and then evades ban with pudgepudgepudge

Funny guy this Commy  :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 14:46 by LexMonster »

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 15:30 »

THX FOR POSTING
I was just about to do dat,and asking comon,is it better to leave the game ure playing against 'nerfed'  retarded barathrum piece of shit cunt motherfucker or to leave a game cuz of a conversation like
-Me mid,fuck off
-No,me mid,me beter player
-Fuck off
-Dual mid then.
srsly comon,u kid or what ?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 17:08 »
Welcome to creative dota, where you post game links that belong to DotA Games. Magical place, where jean gets muted.

jean gets muted everywhere, there's no magic in this topic so... Welcome to another jean's thread.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 17:30 »
cool , ap 1550 , no shit !

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 19:08 »

Your obssesion with me is very cute, troll knew about it because he was in that game, but you on the other hand, you actually searched my games to find something you can bother me with, very decent level of obssesion.

I would say that on a scale of 1 to 10 of people obssesed with me that I've met, you are a solid 8.
Keep on dreaming... I dont give a fuck about your 'lil' accounts, I know DotA is your life, so if I ban you, you would be very sad. And nobody wants that  :(

and learn how to spell obsession

EDIT: crap, instead of Quote, I've pressed Modify xD
sorry for that  :-\
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 19:32 by LexMonster »

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 20:24 »

Your obssesion with me is very cute, troll knew about it because he was in that game, but you on the other hand, you actually searched my games to find something you can bother me with, very decent level of obssesion.

I would say that on a scale of 1 to 10 of people obssesed with me that I've met, you are a solid 8.
Keep on dreaming... I dont give a fuck about your 'lil' accounts, I know DotA is your life, so if I ban you, you would be very sad. And nobody wants that  :(

and learn how to spell obsession

EDIT: crap, instead of Quote, I've pressed Modify xD
sorry for that  :-\
u didnt respond to trol.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 20:46 »
Yeah, I'm sure it was accidental and not intentional, cause it's not like you are obssesed searching for my games to find things or anything.

Jeanny no doto today, doto tomorrow.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 20:52 »
Ok, you've got me, it was an intentional abuse from "0 fun" - mode abusor admin. But dont report me plx, they might demote me  :-[

And learn how to spell OBSESSION

Offline Zverko

• Zver
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2013, 20:53 »

:D :D

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2013, 21:22 »
Ok, you've got me, it was an intentional abuse from "0 fun" - mode abusor admin. But dont report me plx, they might demote me  :-[

And learn how to spell OBSESSION
Yes, well done, your lil sarcasm almost made me believe you didn't do it on purpose. NOT.

I won't report you, cause you are not worth even an ounce of my time, I just reply to you cause it's funny to see the reactions of someone so obssesed.

Keep it up.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2013, 21:24 »
oh you little tryhards, you know nothing about new meta, and creative gaming

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2013, 21:34 »
Penguin rapist with his visage ! Thats fucking new meta.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 22:06 »
Penguin rapist with his visage ! Thats fucking new meta.
nah, TI3 ruined it totally, bane+mirana supps and aa solo bot howitzer new metas under construcion