Author Topic: Garena Total  (Read 11305 times)

Offline DarkDragon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Garena Total
« on: March 19, 2016, 16:47 »
I think I was using WarKeys when I started playing DotA again, but then someone told me about Garena Total. I used to play on Garena but I stopped and started playing on Battle.net. Anyway, these are one of the best hotkeys out there. Link

Features:
Spoiler for Features:
Inventory Hotkeys
Skill Hotkeys
Custom Invoker Skill Hotkeys
Advanced Hotkeys

Spoiler for Advanced Hotkeys:
Get Hero hotkey [F1 by default]
Attack hotkey [A by default]
Stop hotkey [S by default]
Scoreboard hotkey [None  by default]
Pause game hotkey [F10 + M by default]
Quit game hotkey [F10 + E + Q by default]

Disable left Windows key & ALT + Q
Auto Cast hotkey, ALT + Skill key
Learn Skill hotkey, CTRL + Skill key
Quick Chat keys

Spoiler for Quick Chat keys:
A combination of keys can be bound to a message, so that when you press both those keys the message can be sent automatically. Useful for writing out something like Missing Bottom, Stun now etc. without leaving your right hand from the mouse.
Example: I click on the empty bracket and press ALT and 1. Then in the bracket for Message I write Missing Top! After that I select the chat where I want it to be sent. This is usually War3 only, which means allies. After that I click on Add and the quick chat key is good to go.

Note: Please don't spam with this, you will earn a good ban + warn, I know this because of experience :D

Several different languages to choose from in Options
Auto Open

Spoiler for Auto Open:
This is not really that useful, it can be useful for some users however. I only decided to have the Eurobattle.net Client on one of the boxes and I ticked the box, so when I run the hotkeys Eurobattle.net will automatically open. Another useful thing you can do is set update.exe from Garena Total to run automatically so that you can get updates without going to beta versions.

Can be hidden to tray
Has an option to disable the original Warcraft III Hotkeys

Spoiler for Warcraft III Hotkeys disabling :
This is good if you have some custom hotkeys from Garena Total overlapping with the original Warcraft III hotkeys or some other hotkey software which has changed your CustomKeys.txt file. I recommend you always have this ticked on, to prevent problems with the Custom keys

Automatic Updates & Beta version Updates (Can be turned off and manually updated later)
It is still getting updates, Garena works for some countries while others don't have the LAN rooms. If you encounter any problems just send me a PM/leave a reply on the thread, have fun.
Current version 5.8.6
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 20:59 by DarkDragon »

Offline XCens

• Global Forum moderator
  • My Dear
  • Awards Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com
    • Awards
Re: Garena Total
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 17:19 »
I think I was using WarKeys when I started playing DotA again, but then someone told me about Garena Total. I used to play on Garena but I stopped and started playing on Battle.net. Anyway, these are one of the best hotkeys out there. Link

Features:
Spoiler for Features:
Inventory Hotkeys
Skill Hotkeys
Custom Invoker Skill Hotkeys
Advanced Hotkeys

Spoiler for Advanced Hotkeys:
Get Hero hotkey [F1 by default]
Attack hotkey [A by default]
Stop hotkey [S by default]
Scoreboard hotkey [None  by default]
Pause game hotkey [F10 + M by default]
Quit game hotkey [F10 + E + Q by default]

Disable left Windows key & ALT + Q
Auto Cast hotkey, ALT + Skill key
Learn Skill hotkey, CTRL + Skill key
Quick Chat keys

Spoiler for Quick Chat keys:
A combination of keys can be bound to a message, so that when you press both those keys the message can be sent automatically. Useful for writing out something like Missing Bottom, Stun now etc. without leaving your right hand from the mouse.
Example: I click on the empty bracket and press ALT and 1. Then in the bracket for Message I write Missing Top! After that I select the chat where I want it to be sent. This is usually War3 only, which means allies. After that I click on Add and the quick chat key is good to go.

Note: Please don't spam with this, you will earn a good ban + warn, I know this because of experience :D

Several different languages to choose from in Options
Auto Open

Spoiler for Auto Open:
This is not really that useful, it can be useful for some users however. I only decided to have the Eurobattle.net Client on one of the boxes and I ticked the box, so when I run the hotkeys Eurobattle.net will automatically open. Another useful thing you can do is set update.exe from Garena Total to run automatically so that you can get updates without going to beta versions.

Can be hidden to tray
Has an option to disable the original Warcraft III Hotkeys
Spoiler for Warcraft III Hotkeys disabling :
This is good if you have some custom hotkeys from Garena Total overlapping with the original Warcraft III hotkeys or some other hotkey software which has changed your CustomKeys.txt file. I recommend you always have this ticked on, to prevent problems with the Custom keys
Automatic Updates & Beta version Updates (Can be turned off and manually updated later)
[/b]

It is still getting updates, Garena works for some countries while others don't have the LAN rooms. If you encounter any problems just send me a PM/leave a reply on the thread, have fun.
Current version 5.8.6
Sometimes warkey is bug if u pressing to much on numbers, i think then you will get a bug it will be not usefull, I didn't remember my cousin find really good warkey that was about 2 years ago when we were playing together dota 1 lan :)

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 17:29 »
Hmmm micro for invoker and meepo alowed here?

Offline DarkDragon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 17:53 »
Hmmm micro for invoker and meepo alowed here?

You mean auto forge spirit things and auto meepo throwing nets? I am pretty sure it classifies as a cheat, which is forbidden, but it is included in DotA Toolkit v3.4, just google it, it is pretty much a toolkit but some options it offers are against the rules, as for Garena Total, I think its fine. You should be able to set your invoker skills and the way they invoke, except for just pressing T and having a tornado invoke itself, that would be against the rules, which I think is included.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 18:18 »
RGC Warkeys are better, I'm using them and they are fine as fuck

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 18:59 »
http://www.garenatotal.com/en/others/

Anti hack-warning from Garena
Garena Total can stop Garena from checking for map hack. So you can use map hack safely.

Nice features lol. Very nice. Hope it doesn't work with eb as well.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline DarkDragon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 20:51 »
http://www.garenatotal.com/en/others/

Garena Total can stop Garena from checking for map hack. So you can use map hack safely.

Nice features lol. Very nice. Hope it doesn't work with eb as well.

Damn I just checked that and it says:

Best feature ever XD
I honestly didn't know about that part but it's only for Garena, I don't know about battle.net cos
1. I haven't checked.
2. I only used maphack when i was playing in garena back in 2011. I didnt use it on battlenet cos you dont gain that much skill + i was afraid of an ip lock :P

Offline DarkDragon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 20:53 »

I will try them.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 21:07 »
You just told us that u are mhing m8. Whenever i feel stupid i will come to this thread and read your posts to feel better.

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 22:55 »
You just told us that u are mhing m8. Whenever i feel stupid i will come to this thread and read your posts to feel better.

I recommend you look at what i wrote,
That is before 5 years. I have been telling anyone that I did maphack a lot of times in the past, ON GARENA. When i was getting banned on battlenet it was because of leaving/other reasons which i cant recall, probably intentional feeding when my teammates were "smart as fuck". And AFAIk you cant maphack on battlenet looking at the gproxy protection + how most maphack treads are !denied.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2016, 22:56 »

I will try them.
If we catch you with hacks, that will be bye bye from server. Everything you do is only your responsibility.

How do hotkeys have anything to do with hacks?
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

guest49825

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2016, 23:25 »
why the bloody deer do you even need hotkeys

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2016, 23:43 »
why the bloody deer do you even need hotkeys
Well I don't have 30cm wide hand to use the fuckin numpad effectively :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2016, 01:17 »
The fact that you are a shitty player who ruined countless of games cuz you were too bitchy to play fair doesnt change. The fact that you are being so protective at the moment makes me doubt your current situation.

guest49825

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2016, 14:43 »
Well I don't have 30cm wide hand to
use the fuckin numpad effectively
Have you tried using 5-6 meters antlers?