• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req
« on: June 20, 2018, 19:15 »
.fly.

hif-8551 ;  born2 ;  theauthority

after minute 30 he went afk all game and he didn't want to play. in sentinel team it was 2 ppl witch didn't want to kick him , invoker and naix please ban them too. thank you

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6123513

Offline terzi8551

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 20:02 »
ı dont want to play true because tını and stıg (fly) pump ıtem dont sell dont finish my ıtem
first ban fly and tini and kıcked me my ıtem anather pump look tını and stıg ıtem

Offline asasainez

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 20:06 »
first of all I didn't take any item if you check the replay noob , but you deserve to be banned noob , and take some lessons of english !!!!!!

Offline terzi8551

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 20:10 »
yes, loook bird ?

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 13:43 »
hif-8551 !7 Days Ban+3 Warn Refusing to Play(2nd Time)
He was votekicked in later by them because in first votekick they couldn't see he was staying in base
That wasn't any reason to refusing to play if he took items and you didn't even talked about you need any items before he took it