Author Topic: To admins pt3  (Read 989 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
To admins pt3
« on: November 30, 2019, 18:50 »
Oh and btw, next time don't make threats claiming you know what's going to happen

There will be none. You guys overstepped your authority for the last time. For now it is only about who will take the blame for it. So here a chance for you to explain the situation and/or punish the one who is responsible for this.

First of all, that was rude, clossing the topic, not giving me the chance to reply, this annoys me very much, also deleting my on-topic argumentative ,,complains" tells me how much you guys care.

I agree, these things should be crystal transparent. By closing topics you just show everybody that you are deadly afraid to discuss your own mistakes with the public. I also think that some people among you don't understand the point of moderation: moderators/admins are here to assist the players, make their time here more enjoyable and not sit on the throne as kings and ban or silence everybody they don't like.

1. My lost access to staff chat

As for now it still hasn't been restored, neither i was presented with a reason for removal. To remind you, i was moderator here for a long time and invested a lot of effort in this place, including reorganizing the very staff chat you are now hiding from me.

2. About kyoo

From what i understood he was demoted for abusing bans but i think the real reason was his relations with particular "high staff members". I didn't see a single time in past that someone was demoted for abusing ban, it was always warning, then bot access removal, then demotion - it is stated in the private rules for moderators (even if we assume he really did abuse which should be proven first obviously). Seeing that he is demoted AND his account deleted shows pretty clear the real reason behind it and WHO exactly is to blame.

3. Deynro's post deletion.

I don't see how it is justified to delete someone's posts for nothing. Did he break any rules in these posts for them to be deleted? I don't think so. Rather he posted something that particular "admins" didn't like - cases of which i already witnessed here.

@jeandarc  following your words, anyone can be demoted, no matter what rank he has and speaking from my knowledge of this "system" it is in your power to do so (no matter what others might say and how sneaky they try to be). I want you to check the above cases (all of the above actions are recorded and can be viewed by you) and show the community that the staff isn't completely rotten yet.

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: To admins pt3
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 19:07 »
this is not the first abuse of authority, In 2016, I was saying that you abused the powers of akuma and none of you were making your voice, here I see clearly hypocrisy

and if I opened 3 topics for the same subject, I would definitely be banned(they're still watching me on this)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 00:59 »
In 2016, I was saying that you abused the powers of akuma

Agree. The world was never the same after someone abused the powers of akuma in 2016.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 11:45 »
i cant wait part 4, what will happen next  ??? , will new character jump in or might become more tense between deynro and jean, just.. cant wait

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 18:49 »
I mean really you guys still care about that  :shit: ? Grow up its 2019. evolve for fuck sake or maybe you are still monkeys ? :agreed:

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 19:33 »
Then what are you still doing here, feel free to evolve your way out of this forum.
Thread locked

Public Suggestion & Complain Board is opened , making Complain open to non-active Members , and also making B&U Work transparent.
Also opened a Suggestion board regarding Rules and Sanctions for additional involvement.

This provides the Solution to all [part 1-2-3] situations , and hopefully we can all benefit from it.