Author Topic: To admins pt2  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
To admins pt2
« on: November 30, 2019, 08:38 »
@jeandarc
First of all, that was rude, clossing the topic, not giving me the chance to reply, this annoys me very much, also deleting my on-topic argumentative ,,complains" tells me how much you guys care.
You can grant them back their priviligies since i just found out that one of administrative member also do minor power abuses in-game, i won't give names anymore because i am done with this, do whatever you want, don't listen to us, be a king ... but ... you'll no longer be a king when you'll have no people to rule over. Community is rotten!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 08:48 by Deynro »
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: To admins pt2
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 10:00 »
I closed the topic because it leads to nowhere, writing a melodrama post about you not being happy and whatnot also leads to nowhere. When you give actual facts the way you did for Mara, I did take actions and removed his bot access. We work with facts here, not with your personal feelings towards someone.
If you want someone demoted, feel free to report him and we will take actions, anyone can get demoted, even of they qre admin or whatever. Which part of this don't you understand?
Your complaints will have value when you talk with actual facts, not by saying you are sad or "admins bad, members good"

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 10:21 »
I closed the topic because it leads to nowhere, writing a melodrama post about you not being happy and whatnot also leads to nowhere. When you give actual facts the way you did for Mara, I did take actions and removed his bot access. We work with facts here, not with your personal feelings towards someone.
If you want someone demoted, feel free to report him and we will take actions, anyone can get demoted, even of they qre admin or whatever. Which part of this don't you understand?
Your complaints will have value when you talk with actual facts, not by saying you are sad or "admins bad, members good"

So, i got demoted for abuing power. Did anyone even bother to check the game ? I guess not ... U would see what that guy did and will not think that is so abusive.
And u say to deynro if he wants to someone get demoted to report him ? U say that is up to Deynro to demote moderators ? I don`t think anyone checked the game.
Anyway , i am starting to understand why everybody left.

I think my part here is done.
I will move to another platform, in case i wanna play.

Good luck. Was nice to be a part of this.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 10:25 by Kyoo »

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 10:38 »

So, i got demoted for abuing power. Did anyone even bother to check the game ? I guess not ... U would see what that guy did and will not think that is so abusive.
And u say to deynro if he wants to someone get demoted to report him ? U say that is up to Deynro to demote moderators ? I don`t think anyone checked the game.
Anyway , i am starting to understand why everybody left.

I think my part here is done.
I will move to another platform, in case i wanna play.

Good luck. Was nice to be a part of this.

Cheers!

I watched the entire game, he didn't deserve ban, it's only in your mind or personal. Their decision to demote you it's a right one since you are not suited being one with that low capacity of view. i gave you very strong arguments and a rational / objectively reason why you were mistaken over that, also it's very sad that you didn't even consider it, this way you will never grow up or evolve in better you could've re-read what i wrote but some admin deleted my posts.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 10:41 »

Then let me manifest, don't delete my posts, i am always teling facts, with actual arguments. If you can't do that, then i won't be part of this community and i won't help it becoming a better and fair place.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 10:47 »
i never deleted any of your posts, if someone else did and you think his choice of actions was wrong then you report them and they get punished if what they did was wrong. simple as that

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 10:59 »
i never deleted any of your posts, if someone else did and you think his choice of actions was wrong then you report them and they get punished if what they did was wrong. simple as that

Jean, i didn't tell it was you, don't take it personal. It was from admins, where i can report, srsly? stop throwing bullshits, let talk openly.

Anyway, i'm starting to think that i am losing time, nothing will change with this.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 11:01 by Deynro »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 11:09 »
you can report it to me then i will talk about it with other admins. if one of the admins happened to be the one being abusive then the other admins will decide what to do with him

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 11:28 »
I'm ending it with this. To the guy that deleted my posts, try to put yourself in my shoes. You spent your own time to write some good-intented on spot commentaries pointing the unfairness and mistakes. Afterwards someone indifference come and ruthlessly get rid of 'em fucking all the time, thoughts and intends you spent on 'em.

How are you feeling?

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 11:51 »
I'm ending it with this. To the guy that deleted my posts, try to put yourself in my shoes. You spent your own time to write some good-intented on spot commentaries pointing the unfairness and mistakes. Afterwards someone indifference come and ruthlessly get rid of 'em fucking all the time, thoughts and intends you spent on 'em.

How are you feeling?

you are cancer to this society. in any decision u can find something wrong. U are trying to pull out just the bad part of the decision just to make the persons look bad. Kids like u need to get some silver lining and get out if their depresion with all this games and technology. Sad generation u are... try to get a girl, maybe u will get the bright part of life.
As for u and jimmy, u are two sad kids that had nothing to do with life.
If u think i abused the power by banning that player, is the same abusive think to demote me. Buy when u grow up, u will learn what is like to be a hefe !
@-Aleksandar- @jeandarc enjoy ur community!

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 12:22 »

How are you feeling?

you are cancer to this society. in any decision u can find something wrong. U are trying to pull out just the bad part of the decision just to make the persons look bad. Kids like u need to get some silver lining and get out if their depresion with all this games and technology. Sad generation u are... try to get a girl, maybe u will get the bright part of life.
As for u and jimmy, u are two sad kids that had nothing to do with life.
If u think i abused the power by banning that player, is the same abusive think to demote me. Buy when u grow up, u will learn what is like to be a hefe !
@-Aleksandar- @jeandarc enjoy ur community!

Kyoo, it's strictly your choice if you take it in a constructive or destructive way, you didn't understand a thing, you are very stubborn and toxic. Making unvalid statements just shows how frustrated you are. Also, calling us kids with no life, it's not very mature, you don't know a thing about my life, don't assume things. Grow up.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 15:23 »
Deynro your comments are valued and appreciated , insight you have in situations are rational and solid. Your posts were deleted as i said , most likely cause you posted it in Official section , and complains are [by protocol] send via PM to senior staff [depending on who you are complaining] .
Let me assure you , if the topic was opened in Unofficial or DotA related section , it would be open for discussion [as it should be].
Bottom all , all your Actions [ Forum,Tournaments, Ingame activity ] are appreciated.
My only regret is that since late due personal buisness obligations i am somewhat inactive and unable to react faster in Situations like this Kyoo person.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2019, 15:38 »
Deynro your comments are valued and appreciated , insight you have in situations are rational and solid. Your posts were deleted as i said , most likely cause you posted it in Official section , and complains are [by protocol] send via PM to senior staff [depending on who you are complaining] .
Let me assure you , if the topic was opened in Unofficial or DotA related section , it would be open for discussion [as it should be].
Bottom all , all your Actions [ Forum,Tournaments, Ingame activity ] are appreciated.
My only regret is that since late due personal buisness obligations i am somewhat inactive and unable to react faster in Situations like this Kyoo person.

I appreciate, but my posts were totally on topic / subject, there was no reason to delete.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2019, 15:44 »
As i said twice, Complains are done via PM , and if someone feels the need it should be opened for public discussion , it should be posted In Unofficial/DotA related section.
It pretty much basic forum protocol.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2019, 16:02 »
Please, don't repeat, it wasn't a complain to a person, that protocol was not applicable there.

I am tired, let stop it here, i feel that this is pointless and it's not going anywhere.