Poll

Why is CoMMoN1337 so egoistic and retarded?

He suffers from mental disorders
24 (20.3%)
He is brain damaged
33 (28%)
He used to be misused as a child
16 (13.6%)
He used to be bullied in school
14 (11.9%)
Definetly not. He's a smart person (option for jeandarc and all his created accs)
31 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Best mid hero  (Read 109376 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best mid hero
« Reply #225 on: August 31, 2013, 13:05 »
sup with nowdays faggots, if you don't have something smart by throwing down someone's facts then keep your tongue shut.

ONTOPIC:

jean huskar > anyone viper
jean huskar > anyone trax

come and challenge me anytime

/w YaphetS go 1v1

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2013, 22:14 »
Silencer is awesome on mid.

Long range , can deal high dmg (he only needs extra regen tho) and spams with good aoe curse.Really nasty hero if played well.

Yo sure? You will see pwned silencer by kka in my upcoming vid...
Btw viper > huskar on mid.
        trax   > huskar on mid.
Only an idiot like you would dare to say kunkka>silencer.

Who gives a shit if you managed to beat some stupid silencer with your lil kunkka, silencer rapes the ever-loving-shit out of kunkka every single time if he is not retarded.

viper>huskar ? yet another fucking braindead thing to say. viper loses over 300 hp after 4 lvl 2 fire arrows of huskar and viper in that time does around 250 damage at most, and huskar has more hp and will get more hp cause he gets as starting items 2 gauntlets, viper doesn't get 2 gauntlets unless he is brain damaged.

trax>huskar ? hahahahaha trax is even worse than viper, attacks slower than viper, and when she gets to 6 huskar will be 6 also, and trax + dmg isn't there if huskar is close to her, which he will be at 6 after casting ulti

For the last time, stop fucking daring to open your mouth here, because you know absolutely nothing about dota and I will humilliate you every single time you say something stupid, which you do every single time.

Oh, and by the way, I am still willing to show you how wrong you are incase you wonder, but go ahead and continue running away and not accepting, it maitains some sort of doubt around here about your level of noobishness. Around here, not for me, for me it's clear.

i never said kka > silencer you blind retard.
viper > huskar
trax  > huskar

mby you play doto autoattack mode, then would husk pwn for sure. othwerwise, go learn doto or kill yourself
Actually you probably play dota autoattack mode, because the only reason you would think trax and viper beat huskar is if you assume that huskar autoattacks and doesn't orb walk. It doesn't matter if they have a little more range, in the time it takes for them to hit once, huskar gets in range, and he orb walks too after he hits, in the same way trax and viper should. The problem for trax and viper is they don't deal even nearly enough damage as huskar does, they are forced back instantly or get their hp drained, incase you try to be cheeky and sneak an extra attack from time to time, huskar can simply fake orbwalk+out and go orbwalk+in, in which case he gets an extra 2-3 fire arrows on you and it will hurt the living shit out of you.

Again, you can see this ingame for yourself vs me, because you are clearly incapable of independent thought.
You need a visual image or something to help you understand.
I will show you.
Unless of course you continue pretending that you aren't seeing this and keep spitting nonsense like trax>huskar viper>huskar around here, like you always do.

If you are behind your creeps, you can simply avoid huskar's annoying fire spears by keeping the distance via your longer range like 175 distance which can grow up if you orbwalk and wow its 200, and btw you mega pro viper player should wait when huskar is getting in range you can either hit him and start damaging way earlier then he does and if he still stays and keeps orbwalking you can simply go b for some distance and turn back hit him you have better range simply clear, and at level 1 think viper has corrosive skin which deals damage to attacker from whatever damage source you get burned for 7 seconds for 5 damage per second, and your corrosive skin deals 10 damage per second for 11 seconds from starting of burning and to its end, and huskars berserker wont be useful at all, the bonus attack speed can be easily stopped via vipers epic slowing passives actives etc..

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: September 08, 2013, 04:18 »
If you are behind your creeps, you can simply avoid huskar's annoying fire spears by keeping the distance via your longer range like 175 distance which can grow up if you orbwalk and wow its 200, and btw you mega pro viper player should wait when huskar is getting in range you can either hit him and start damaging way earlier then he does and if he still stays and keeps orbwalking you can simply go b for some distance and turn back hit him you have better range simply clear, and at level 1 think viper has corrosive skin which deals damage to attacker from whatever damage source you get burned for 7 seconds for 5 damage per second, and your corrosive skin deals 10 damage per second for 11 seconds from starting of burning and to its end, and huskars berserker wont be useful at all, the bonus attack speed can be easily stopped via vipers epic slowing passives actives etc..
I haven't even read your post, all I read was the fact that you think you can hit huskar without him hitting you back if you are quick. Wanna know why ?

You know what is funny ? None of you talkers actually want to see if you are wrong or right (you just assume you are right, and you are wrong over 50% of the time), you just talk.

I'm tired of your chatter, that's what you noobs love to do the most, only talk. Bla bla bla bla bla.

I will demonstrate. You say viper > huskar, I say huskar > viper. There is nothing more to be said.

You can find out who is right by playing me when I'm huskar, with you playing viper.

Stop talking and play, or LOSE the "debate" by default because of refusal to support what you have said with actual examples instead of some silly seriously flawed theories.

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: September 08, 2013, 04:28 »
Why you wasting your time here go play with navi or aliance i think you will fit perfectly there with your knowledge and skill.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: September 08, 2013, 04:43 »
Why you wasting your time here go play with navi or aliance i think you will fit perfectly there with your knowledge and skill.
I enjoy seeing noobs think they understand dota. When you are enjoying something, you are not wasting your time.

Also, "navi" is Na'Vi and "aliance" is Alliance. Also, you should first say Alliance and then Na'Vi, since that is the correct order of their level.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: September 08, 2013, 11:53 »
I enjoy seeing noobs think they understand dota. When you are enjoying something, you are not wasting your time.

Also, "navi" is Na'Vi and "aliance" is Alliance. Also, you should first say Alliance and then Na'Vi, since that is the correct order of their level.
[A]lliance, noob common
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: September 08, 2013, 12:18 »

[A]lliance, noob common
Continue chatting here, and continue avoiding me all you want.

Enjoy knowing that you have lost by default.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2013, 16:15 »
I haven't even read your post, all I read was the fact that you think you can hit huskar without him hitting you back if you are quick. Wanna know why ?

You know what is funny ? None of you talkers actually want to see if you are wrong or right (you just assume you are right, and you are wrong over 50% of the time), you just talk.

I'm tired of your chatter, that's what you noobs love to do the most, only talk. Bla bla bla bla bla.

I will demonstrate. You say viper > huskar, I say huskar > viper. There is nothing more to be said.

You can find out who is right by playing me when I'm huskar, with you playing viper.

Stop talking and play, or LOSE the "debate" by default because of refusal to support what you have said with actual examples instead of some silly seriously flawed theories.
I guess this is useless post or challange.

You say Huskar > Viper. But also YOU playing Viper > Huskar. So such a match would prove nothing.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: September 08, 2013, 18:29 »

You say Huskar > Viper. But also YOU playing Viper > Huskar. So such a match would prove nothing.
Well obviously I rape with any hero against any hero with such stupid players as my opponent but that doesn't mean huskar doesn't rape viper in general.

Stop ruining my fun.  >:(

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: September 08, 2013, 23:03 »

Well obviously I rape with any hero against any hero with such stupid players as my opponent but that doesn't mean huskar doesn't rape viper in general.

i explain situations with much deep details  and even for unexpected situations which you call "talk", you just say huskar>viper he has orb he damages much

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: September 08, 2013, 23:25 »
Can someone mute him he spam like hell xd

Offline AgressiveNewbie

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: September 08, 2013, 23:41 »
I've read it all.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I love this forum

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: September 09, 2013, 06:39 »

i explain situations with much deep details  and even for unexpected situations which you call "talk", you just say huskar>viper he has orb he damages much
Much flawed deep details.
I said you are wrong and I can show you that you are wrong. If you refuse to play then don't speak.

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: September 09, 2013, 08:20 »

I said you are wrong and I can show you that you are wrong. If you refuse to play then don't speak.
I have played once against you, starter game me 4, you 0 http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5119452 you last hit as hell if we were equal in that i might have played once again your biggest prob is underestimating everybody around

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: September 09, 2013, 09:52 »

I have played once against you, starter game me 4, you 0 http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/5119452 you last hit as hell if we were equal in that i might have played once again your biggest prob is underestimating everybody around
You had 4 at start me 0 and u still lose even when I have such mega players like magnus with sange and veno who steals my runes, what exactly is your point ? And what makes you think I was even 0.00001% serious in this silly game ?

Underestimating someone means I first have to estimate, I do not estimate, I know that you are bad for a fact, there are no estimations involved, so no, I don't underestimate.