Author Topic: ban request  (Read 574 times)

Offline Keba^Kraba

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: March 16, 2016, 14:34 »
1. krataksazivcima
2. desert_hamster
3. game ruining
4. /
5. we were about lvl 8 , i didnt help him like he say and he start play alone ,refuse to play with us and feed... Also other team didnt want to kick him after we all voted in our team.
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5903337

Offline Keba^Kraba

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 14:49 »
I chacked post below mine and it happaned its a guy that i reported . He reporting other guy for "intentionaly feeding" and ruining but he himself doing that... I hope you will find some solution for this...

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 01:20 »
not the same hamster, anyway, can you post some times of intentional deaths?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Keba^Kraba

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 01:50 »
Ok ,my mistake.
He didnt intentionally feed ... His solo play ruin game and he died a lot of times coz of that.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 01:53 »
ok, will be checked for anti teamplay.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 03:56 »
desert_hamster +2 warns [Anti teamplay]

since he has 824 games without single ban or warn I guess he just lost his nerve this game, it can happen to everybody, there is no need to ban him this first time, if he repeats however he won't be treated so lightly.