Author Topic: ban req glavati_konj  (Read 355 times)

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req glavati_konj
« on: March 09, 2016, 14:36 »
1. kitic_mile
2. glavati_konj, njapenda
3. Family related flame
4. You will ask do i provoke them or what but every game someone flame my family,i dont know what a hell is going on,i dont flame them,i dont provoke them in 80% times but still they flame me.
i play with alchemist and i die 3 times bcs he is weak like creep on begin i said to them that i gona farm and theat magina and void should farm bcs on begin we are weak,we need late..but they start flame me bcs i farm..but i simply dont want die bcs i know we cant win,after i get some feed i rejoing my team and you see i start do something,and there is plus winter weaver who ignore me and cut share wich i upgrade in 5minut..i play this bot for a long time,and never have so many family flame,but last one month like all are vs my mother..and mostly serbian who know that i am serb(my nick is serbian folk singer kitic mile)

5.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5899747

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req glavati_konj
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 18:42 »
glavati_konj njapenda !banned 5 days + 2 warns [Family related flame]
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..