Offline Takeiteazy

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban ReQ
« on: January 06, 2019, 20:26 »
1: Your NickName?
TakeitEazy
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
ultras_steaua

3: What rule did he/they break?
Provocing & MUTEALL ABUSE ...as OWNER...

4: When was the Rule Broken?
0th min,whole game..
00:31   ultras_steaua   [Allies]   !muteall
00:31      [All]   Global chat muted (allied and private chat is unaffected).

The provocing part is

19:49   ultras_steaua   [Allies]   !unmuteall
19:49      [All]   Global chat unmuted.
19:51   ultras_steaua   [All]   ez
19:55   TakeitEazy   [All]   u retard?
19:57      [All]   GreatWolf. destroyed the top level 2 Scourge tower
19:58   TakeitEazy   [All]   or 1st time winning?
19:59   ultras_steaua   [Allies]   !muteall
19:59      [All]   Global chat muted (allied and private chat is unaffected).

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Well,the game started,and he muted all,thats an abuse and as i know it's banable..
But that did not make me so mad,as he killed us and then going unmuteall,provocing like "EZ" and then muting aggain,so the guy is ...0..And plz do not let this type of MAN to HOST a game...or at least BAN him a lil bit so he gets some MANNERS ;) ... TY !
Plus : i told him that is banable in whisper,he laughed ofc :) he replied" HahAHAhahAHAHah" ...
and at the end of the game he unmute aggain and said " fucking low " blabla... :)

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6174940

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban ReQ
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 21:17 »
Its not bannable. Owner can mute chat as much as he wants , he cant insult you tho, did he insult you?

Offline Takeiteazy

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 21:38 »
No he did not,but that was banable before ,i remember 100% ...but ok,if u let guys to provoce the way he did,unmutechat ,provocing,and then muting aggain,then i have NO comments,and i am 100000% sure it was banable a "muteall abuse" ...

Offline Takeiteazy

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 21:41 »
Acutally,if u take as insult a "low shit" then yes,he did! ............

Simmply he just DESERVE a 2day ban ,so he get some manners,as i was banned for random things,untill i DID not learn....but OK ...as u say so. let them do that...if u mean it's allright,but if u were in game,u would UNDERSTAND.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 21:47 »
People are simply like this During this time.
I get insulted daily , and provoced alot worse than that.
I guess you need to adapt ,same like i did, unfortunatelly.
Regards