Author Topic: Subjects For SOTW  (Read 25023 times)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Subjects For SOTW
« on: March 09, 2011, 15:36 »
Here you can post your ideas for subjects for SOTWs, because we want see what you want to make for competitions. And we do not want to come up with boring ideas for you, so you can suggest it and we will decide which one is best .

Also do not spam topic, flame or posts are deleted.

Enjoy

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 16:55 by Rockafella »

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Subjects For SotWs
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 15:56 »
You can also make contests about Colours.
So people can fill in with what render they want, but it has to be specific colour.

Anyway subjects;
TV
Music
Cartoon

More specific;
Naruto
Rap
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 15:59 »
I just think of something like that invoker surrounded by orbs but hes back and some orbs is in space are pushed from pic so using really good DOF and blooming FX of orb and some great textures in orbs and smooth moving fx behind the orbs with good interpretation of invoker with some color fitting BG and who will make it better its more challenging that all of creators make the same and who make the best win  ;)
here some composition scratch take it easy  :D

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 16:08 »
yeah thats also right, let everyone use the SAME render. So you can actually compare works better
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 16:20 »
yeah thats also right, let everyone use the SAME render. So you can actually compare works better
exactly if theres competition every1 makes the same like olympics so if compare the renderings let them make the same to know which is best ;)
I think everyone here will agree and its more challenging for creators too
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 16:22 by joyjoy »

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 18:37 »
i dont. Imo choosing render - that ppl will like or dislike - is also a part of competition. Its fine if u want it just once. But if u mean all sotws then !deny from me.

Well maybe each 5th sotw can be with specific render :)

Also sometimes there will be free subjects..

And i will add abstracts (no render sigs) ,sprites when most of you advance to higher ranks.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 13:20 by Icypig »

Offline [cro]Edge

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 18:59 »
Real people.
Vectoring.
Abstract.
Brush (only).
Smudge (only).

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 19:16 »
Real people.
Vectoring.
Abstract.
Brush (only).
Smudge (only).

good one

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 21:55 »
this cro edge guy, it seems he knows what he is doing, gj dude.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 22:35 »
i dont. Imo choosing render - that ppl will like or dislike - is also a part of competition. Its fine if u want it just once. But if u mean all sotws then !deny from me.
youre right but so lets have two parts or some disciplines as freestyle art where counts rendings decision too and classic with some given parameters as edge said for ex. you have to use this this and this and theme
what you say cause for some1 free art is great but some wants some challenges and if you do something in work or some movie or art theres more situations where its given and so little where you can do anything you want w/o restrictions think of that that encourage ppl to not afraid doing some given job but to give them strength and ideas to do it best as they can ;) its my stand of view

Offline [cro]Edge

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 10:48 »
this cro edge guy, it seems he knows what he is doing, gj dude.

Well, I've been around (since Ogame UNI7 started) into PS, FanArt, GFX etc for around 7 years now. On and off.
Would be a shame not to know.  8)

Offline tbk)GOLDY

• Advanced Member
  • Official PD clown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 11:59 »
I just think of something like that invoker surrounded by orbs but hes back and some orbs is in space are pushed from pic so using really good DOF and blooming FX of orb and some great textures in orbs and smooth moving fx behind the orbs with good interpretation of invoker with some color fitting BG and who will make it better its more challenging that all of creators make the same and who make the best win  ;)

ima steal this. thnx bro.
:|

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 13:57 »

ima steal this. thnx bro.
:D if you made it for me first with my name you will be welcome to use that :D no kidding it was for you to imagine that ;)

Offline tbk)GOLDY

• Advanced Member
  • Official PD clown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 14:46 »
when i install photoshop on my laptop i will have more time to work on this, cuz i can work in bed too xD... btw the idea is great... for invoker... just .... must.... get.... the ....

ballz...

:S
:|

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 15:18 »
when i install photoshop on my laptop i will have more time to work on this, cuz i can work in bed too xD... btw the idea is great... for invoker... just .... must.... get.... the ....

ballz...

:S
:D yeah ballz but be care of your ballz cause notebook is not good in bed on your legs for longer time  :D