Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 19:59 »
well, nothing changed I guess, if you are not getting full support by other staff member you wont be able to do  any change. So make a meeting and see whats going on and how can the things change around here.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2013, 20:22 »
wow, i guess on that meeting would be a disaster cause 20% of staff would came. and that should give an answer about things going on here and what changes should be done.

I just watched at staff tree, I did not saw more than 80% those guys posting something on forum lately.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2013, 20:24 »
Create new admins then!
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2013, 20:38 »
wow, i guess on that meeting would be a disaster cause 20% of staff would came. and that should give an answer about things going on here and what changes should be done.

I just watched at staff tree, I did not saw more than 80% those guys posting something on forum lately.
well, get owner to come and kick out all that would ignore the call, gg no re, make new staff selection and put them all on trial

Offline hot10000

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2013, 20:51 »
get new staffs then.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2013, 22:06 »
It is not needed all, keep 4 guys from current staff and let them organize this.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2013, 22:13 »
Go get new staff members who will be nice, active and friendly
Im the first participant
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2013, 22:46 »
your "HAHAHA" personal text fits well as respond your sentence

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2013, 22:53 »
I am nice, active and friendly; maybe you just don't know me :(
I am good, the rest is evil
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2013, 01:18 »
It's a known fact that anybody who becomes owner of this forum gives a fuck less and less with every day that passes. And that is just sad, it should be other way around.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2013, 12:24 »
I can have a normal conversation with anyone, even those I don't like. If you have problems I'm happy to solve them but alot of people simply don't understand coming here flaming and crying about how bad staff is and how gay this bot is blablabla. That's the right approach right? Why would I want to help someone who is just trying to make fun of us, if you don't take me serious and don't ask for help in a normal way, im not gonna bother.  penguin you are just another guy who thinks to know what you're talking about.

Rocka, my friend, to many ppl have complained on normal way and nothing happen, after that they realized its just better to be offensive and like that get it out of yourself and not get heartattack.

Then some noob invented that "complain board" I think that 99% of complaints went into recycle bin.

Also you cant fight/discuss/solve problems alone here. (you and astharoth). I dont see anyone else posing here (final_end I saw u dont worry and you to icy I mean on high ranks) beside you.

"Rocka, my friend, to many ppl have complained on normal way and nothing happen, after that they realized its just better to be offensive and like that get it out of yourself and not get heartattack."
I just wana make forum better place but when i ask somthing someone came with stupid answer and i admit im a short fuse guy and i start to "spam". I never flamed 1st, but for vudzo i did in i apologize for that.
Im not clear why y let peoples spam why y dont erase post or close  some certan topics wich are ofensive, just cut it in root before it goes mad. Some admins offens someone and close thread, but astarot was never ofense no1 and platin, admins must not flame i guess the must to be example of nice behavior, if they get insult from someone just close the thread as i sayed cut it in root.
PS: dont spam aout my bad eng.
and platin ? You never can find ppl like Platin here..
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL