Author Topic: Question for Legion TD  (Read 841 times)

Offline DeutscheR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Question for Legion TD
« on: June 19, 2013, 13:29 »
Hi guys , i have question about Legion TD when we start 8 players 90 % of games its end with 3-4 players much of them leave can you make anything about this! Maybe ban for 1 day or ban for 2-3 hours Make them to play till end  :-\ Leavers must banned , they leave and join other Legion leave again and they "broke" other players game.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Question for Legion TD
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 16:24 »
Hi guys , i have question about Legion TD when we start 8 players 90 % of games its end with 3-4 players much of them leave can you make anything about this! Maybe ban for 1 day or ban for 2-3 hours Make them to play till end  :-\ Leavers must banned , they leave and join other Legion leave again and they "broke" other players game.

We do not ban users on custom maps.i suggest you to find some friends you can enjoy the game till end.Thats how i played Vampirism.

Offline Fr0zen_Walk^

• Pro Member
  • Nirvana's cousin iks dee!
  • Awards IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 17:33 »
Nice one i support you for this :)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 19:14 »
its not hard to code that icy, and since legion is second most popular map it can be ban there to. but less than dota map ofc.

Its on every other bot that hosts legion (well you get banned only if you leave couple of games in a row).
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 22:38 »
Damnnnnn legion td... old good times of defending with towers <3
Let me know when u play it Ill join for sure!
Deal with it B)