Author Topic: About lagabuse (Copied from "private section")  (Read 982 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
I though that after i retire things will improve but as i can see you fucked everything up.

This is the most pathethic display and double facing: year ago you demoted akuma and agent for "sabotaging" lagabuse and now you are doing the same by retiring 1 after another. I honestly regret spending tons of my time here trying to improve this place for the likes of you.

Back in time i was trying to involve the so-called "admins" here by sharing information with them and trying to get you out of you imaginary "lagabuse world" informing you about news of the Wacraft III scene and general directions of where the game is going. Perhaps it wasn't that clear but at any point of you "demoting" me i was above you in rank and just wanted people to see that the hierachy works and that even high admin should answer for their actions (in my case flaming). Now i see that i took the wrong approach and ultimately it lead to this bullshit you constructed here.

Even before it was clear to me that its not ok when 4 admins do the job of 1, have no time or don't want to spend it here, wanting others to do the work for them but stay in full control of the league.

Same like akuma and agent you are fighting for power, ready to ruin the league which many people spent time for to simply stay in charge for a little while the league is dying (why improve lagabuse when you can plot intrigues and fight for power????).

How come that such mega flamer and bad person as me honestly wanted to make this server a better place for people and you all: examplary "admins" only sit and plant intrigues? This is like the most retarded community i ever used to be in: real developers like ancient priest and monax have no rights but write real code and implement features, mrs admins have no clue even about how to manage people, not speaking about the technical side of the question but have all "power". This is total nonsense.

You can remove this topic like always and ban me - idc, its clear that someone like you don't deserve to be here at all, this might be the real reason why this community has died.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About lagabuse (Copied from "private section")
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 20:11 »
well it was proved time and time again that real coders have all power they want :alien:
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 21:39 »
who?

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 22:11 »

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 22:13 »
who?
my mama
begin told me hes going to make u a little bro
im always bro with begin and ill always lovehim.
Spoiler for Hiden: