Author Topic: Public Apology !!((!))!!  (Read 4207 times)

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Public Apology !!((!))!!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 18:57 »
ahhaha i know that story: become admin and do noting, onli use "power" for be better than others xd and demote who want to improve someitnhing so they dont disturb you use tour "power" ahahha
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 19:00 by FatAndViolent »
      Fat Santa whipping his deers

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 10:00 »
I love this forum and i love you all ill apology too for my bad behavipr some time also for bad gameplay ill do things better, cheers all 😉
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 14:24 »
ahahahhaa

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2019, 14:37 »

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 13:06 »
okay, once more I realised my place and want to share with you guys. So I think that we should respect more no_lifer_xd, if you have any objections please watch these !

Here I might think that I have flashy moves or some moment of escape. But thats not really true. You wonder why? Be patient.

Some of you might think that I baited his blink so I could kill him with the help of mortred. However, you are mistaken. Because he let us to kill him cos he was smoking, and he didnt want to even show some energy to dodge in the first place. He used blink because it has become like a reflex.He was smoking.

Again, some of  you might think that me and zeus did 4v2 combat but honestly... look how pusi I am once again. I just want to be manly and strong as nolifer ! maybe one day..

AND guys, if you think that I am doing some kind of humour or such thing, you are mistaken, please dont even think that way. Here I can show that I am not lying. Here, HE JUST CAME AND BOOM, WE WERE CRUSHED. You can note that I couldnt do anything but just walk inside of blackhole.. And thats why I said I dont think that I have some flashy moves because.. just look at this? HOW can I say that I have some moments when he is just RAMPAGING AROUND??
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2019, 19:26 »
mate, a true master doesnt always have to prove something he knows he is pro.

Ofc in casul games he just sit and smoke weed and drink beer and dont care but once you fight him for real like in some dota tournament with money prize you will see who is the real man in the house

Offline Hanjobeast

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2019, 03:43 »
mate, a true master doesnt always have to prove something he knows he is pro.

Ofc in casul games he just sit and smoke weed and drink beer and dont care but once you fight him for real like in some dota tournament with money prize you will see who is the real man in the house

Agree, you don't have to prove anything. Good on you though.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2019, 22:56 »
I love this forum and i love you all ill apology too for my bad behavipr some time also for bad gameplay ill do things better, cheers all 😉
i lie i hate it here i want to be banned and forum acc deleted you have sio retarded ppl ure retarded all.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2019, 15:56 »
i lie i hate it here i want to be banned and forum acc deleted you have sio retarded ppl ure retarded all.

One quote is Mara on meth, one is Mara off meth. Which is which? That is on you to decide...

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2019, 16:26 »

One quote is Mara on meth, one is Mara off meth. Which is which? That is on you to decide...
nothing is on meph if im on meph i dont even fucking care.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2019, 16:44 »
Mara can i ask you a question?

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2019, 17:20 »
amazing staff.  :y:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2019, 18:27 »
Mara can i ask you a question?
y nvm lol it was just bad day was some angry .....is all fine on my side  ;D
Spoiler for Hiden: