Author Topic: DotA 2 feedback  (Read 4607 times)

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
DotA 2 feedback
« on: September 11, 2011, 18:17 »
http://www.dota2feedback.com/

Good idea by a person who made this site... It is not from Valve, but they could maybe take a peek, who knows :D I believe nothing more is needed in this post, the site speaks for itself :)
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
Re: DotA 2 feedback
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 19:24 »
lol, nice  page.. about  lion;demon witch: "Fat? Check. Neckbeard? Check. Deformed hand and arm from chronic masturbation? Check. A lot of us can relate to this hero now, thanks Valve."
XD
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 19:56 »
I like that page good idea and it was har djob to do all ss and put it together, gj by that guy :)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 21:40 »
nice site :D

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 23:09 »
lol, nice  page.. about  lion;demon witch: "Fat? Check. Neckbeard? Check. Deformed hand and arm from chronic masturbation? Check. A lot of us can relate to this hero now, thanks Valve."
XD

Hahaha, haven't seen that xD

Btw, check out comments for Storm Spirit, everyone wants panda back ;D

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 00:28 »

they cant cause panda look and designs rights belongs to blizzard, its same with other units, Valve just can make heroes similar not same :(

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 11:06 »
i will say smtng u all hear many times.. i dont like looks of the most heroes in dota2. i know they cant use same looks as in Dota1 but thats stupid imo. if he moves like storm, and has the spells like storm its f** storm xD
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 12:17 »
i will say smtng u all hear many times.. i dont like looks of the most heroes in dota2. i know they cant use same looks as in Dota1 but thats stupid imo. if he moves like storm, and has the spells like storm its f** storm xD

You cant really say that, most heroes look really good,  some are almost like the originals. Some are kinda stupid (Lion, wwtf?) and some are simply awesome (look at razor and axe, i think thats the only thing ill play when dota 2 comes out). And finally, the reason why beta still isnt out is the fact that Valve said that they want to work on player feedback, and that is mostly cosmetic and UI feedback, since the engine is quite awesome, obviously; so i guess we can expect even nicer heroes..

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 14:18 »

they cant cause panda look and designs rights belongs to blizzard, its same with other units, Valve just can make heroes similar not same :(

That's f**ked up :( But some heroes are pretty much alike those in the original DotA, that's why I wondered :D Well, I probably ain't gonna play DotA 2 anyway so I'll just stick to the original Storm Spirit ;D And why did they make him so... Mexican in DotA 2? lol :D

WORD!! xD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 22:13 »
I think they can make it Panda Storm, just not the same as Blizzard did, with little changes. Some of other heroes looks very similiar like in DotA.

Signature by Rocka

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 22:34 »
there is link to Q&A by Icefrog about Dota 2 Beta, he said it directly so you can know how its going
Beta is just for Dota1 test teams, competitive teams that played on Gamescon and slowly they give Beta to other competitive ppl, they maybe start to give some regular ppl this but it will take a lot of time....
http://www.darer.com/news/details/149

Offline Sai.InkBeast

• That could be a real trip man
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 16:06 »
Is it out yet ?

Eurobattle.net account: Lone_Druid

Dota League

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 13:44 »
ladies and gentlemen behold.... DotA 2 supports 3D vision  ;D
http://www.darer.com/news/details/186

imo classic 2D one will be enough :D

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 11:22 »
hey ppl on playdota.com is contest for 12 dota2 beta keys read that if you wanna try it, its not about playing, just photo work ;)
http://www.playdota.com/news/win-your-own-dota-2-beta-key

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 17:31 »
http://www.dota2news.com/news-at-google

lololol dota2 leaked some infos for half life XD