Author Topic: What a lovely day!  (Read 566 times)

guest49825

What a lovely day!
« on: May 08, 2018, 19:53 »
What a lovely day!

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Insult immunity
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 19:55 »
He did insults via Message, then Ingame, then Wisper.
And also, not the first time.
I would ignore him, but he is persistant.

Offline HI][MAN

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What a lovely day!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 20:43 »
As I told you, this is just a game. But in the real life - you got what u deserve! Life is not so short, karma gonna eat you.

P.S. Continue with denying real ban requests and let massive game ruiners to play more and more, and next time when I ask you for unlock the ban req and let others do the job u are not able to do, BAN me - the player which EVERY ban req is DENIED by ex Jimmy, today aka Wayne. I think u are the real LIL' wayne. Now you can BAN me for MASSIVE and EXTREME "insult" of staff member.

Deer hunter ?

Offline HI][MAN

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 20:46 »
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH go lock everything and blame me for "spamming" u are the Champion here, LETS GO CHAMP' , LEST GO CHAMP :D ahahahahha  poor :(

Offline Silver

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 21:21 »
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH go lock everything and blame me for "spamming" u are the Champion here, LETS GO CHAMP' , LEST GO CHAMP :D ahahahahha  poor :(

At the moment, you are the one spamming sections when it's clearly stated how to proceed if you are unsatisfied with a mod's decision.

This topic is locked and answer will be posted in the unban section.