Author Topic: get to know the slovakians  (Read 991 times)

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • Topic Author
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
get to know the slovakians
« on: May 31, 2019, 17:04 »
first its not ban request becouse they damage your server and I am happy for it

there is casual slovak player

GR3ND

and his chat log

21:04   Gr3nD   [Allies]   !f
21:10   Gr3nD   [Allies]   fucking tr
21:26   Gr3nD   [Allies]   alah shit

I needed to make a statement on these words
Firstly;The reason you hate Turks is probably the victories we won against you in the old history.it doesn't matter to me, it's old.it may be a little hard to forget, but you should set aside the old ones and step forward.
Secondly;my religion orders all religions respectfully, so I won't say anything bad about your religion,You're probably haven't religion anyway. Anyways , I just want you to know that this is just evil.

Slovaks and of course for all nations,understand what it means to be human

Regards

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: get to know the slovakians
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 19:58 »
Sorry staff but i couldnt resist, i must reply to this.

What the fuck has history to do with games? Why the fuck you mention the turk victories long time ago? Do you approve the killing of innocent people? The genocides? Do you really think that only turks won battles and only turk soldiers survived battles? Nations that do something positive for this world are bigger than any nation that make war !!! How stupid of you !!!

And i have many things to say about religions but i will not do that.
Why did you say that he has no religion? Because he is a christian?

Your comments are more evil, trust me.

And seriously everybody are damaging the server but turks are flowers here? Really ??? hahahahah

What that dude said about alah is disgraceful, you should ignore and move on, there is a ignore option and do that, everybody flame and curse even you, just ignore and move on, this is a game platform not a hospital for feelings, just fucking move on.
Make ban requests about maphackers, leavers, game ruiners or anything about the gameplay, fuck those religion/national intolerance requests or bitching on topics, the more you give them attention the more they do it.

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 21:53 »
Just to make it clear;  SK>1000xTR

I know you wrote this topic only because you were born a TR and are jelous of SKs, but it won't help. I admire you for living, being a TR. Were I in your place would I probably just kill myself.

And baba roga, you filthy sanctimonious crap, saying IT'S JUST A GAME, MOVE ON but reporting everyone who says bad word against you, idk who is worse of you two, probably the TR one but you both suck hairy balls.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 22:21 »
we should organize sk vs tr showmatch to solve this once for all
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 22:35 »
baba roga?
calm down there, only 1-2 reports for flaming in a year, wtf are u talking about?
no need to answer, just relax and stop blaming others if u dont know the facts.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 22:55 »
everyone has good and bad players with different game, im that bad one :p :)))and begin that pro, have to agree:) like fatality and xy as compare.
Spoiler for Hiden: