Author Topic: Dota 2 Overlay *Giveaway  (Read 3023 times)

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dota 2 Overlay *Giveaway
« on: August 08, 2015, 20:21 »
Hi !
Im hosting my 1st giveaway and its dota 2 overlay for streaming service so this is not dota 2 hud giveaway this is hud for Twitch or Twitch overlay

And this is how it looks
Spoiler for Hiden:

Theme for this overlay is to be most deferent hud of any other that gamers on twitch use

*Giveaway start from today and ends on 22.08.2015
-How to participate
Like this page and follow instructions provided on page
https://www.facebook.com/likeabossvideos

*Note : Dont worry about spamming or viruses im not that kind of person i will post from time to time some videos or next giveaway even maybe something relative to lagabuse.

Offline Brainded

• What comes around. Goes around.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota 2 Overlay *Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 19:32 »
Woah thats a nice overlay. Too bad i dont use Twitch.  :'(

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 16:55 »
I belive we have a winner and its a Jimmy , so Jimmy if you want you can claim your reward.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 16:57 »
I will continue likin/sharin/subscribin normally as a faithfull supporter of your Art.
Tho, i wish a different kind of award ( if possible ).
New - Kickass Looking Signature by your Choice mate.
Containing > Lagabuse Staff and My Name < ( black and whitee / Evil looking )