Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 490 times)

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: February 17, 2019, 14:12 »
Multi accounts and ban avoiding.
As you can see he left 4 games last few days with those accounts and god knows how many others he has, he post ban request everytime he gets insulted and people are getting banned for insulting him and as i replied in his ban request i will flame him again and i dont regret that because flame dont ruin games, multi acc and leaving games ruin games and you know that pretty well.

sve_namerno
apis^crna^ruka
crazy_drummer
j.v.m.s

These are just few of his accounts which he left games in a short period of few days, some of those accounts are allready unbanned but i know that you can see that he left games.

This is his forum account: sasa^89

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 14:27 »
Will be checked.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.