Author Topic: Best anti picks  (Read 18119 times)

Offline glodar

• Pro Member
  • Moved to Dota 2 :)
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best anti picks
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 10:58 »
Well, about void it depends if he has mask of madness or he doesnt. Because if playing serious game, mom could be really dangerous.

I remember raping void using mom with slardar. Ulti, three hits with desolator and he died instantly. One lucky bash needed ofc ^^.

A personally prefer slardar as a hero 1vs1. -20 armor is really harmfull. And u can equip him with neccessary items. (for example MKB vs mort)
agree in some parts but i dont think that void will have mom...if we talking about serious full build for orbs (mjolnir or satanic)

Also in list of potencial counters mby and Terrorblade ofc if he survive void ult then he can use hes ultimate...but everything is lucky...about bashes backtrack items coz i cant predict all items...hard,hard and hard

http://youtu.be/0mQQswU39b4?t=20s
Phoenix have some fun ^^
http://youtu.be/NOrs1pXKbQY?t=8m22s
WoDota moments 1st place ^^

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012, 11:06 »
After all, I imagine contruction of dota as a circle. Nobody stands on the top, nobody stands on the bot.

There is wide spectrum of factors that u have to take into consideration and ist just impossible to predict the flow of specific situation.

Offline glodar

• Pro Member
  • Moved to Dota 2 :)
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012, 11:07 »
After all, I imagine contruction of dota as a circle. Nobody stands on the top, nobody stands on the bot.

There is wide spectrum of factors that u have to take into consideration and ist just impossible to predict the flow of specific situation.
+1 for this (after 1 hour ofc coz for last post u allrdy got  :)  )

http://youtu.be/0mQQswU39b4?t=20s
Phoenix have some fun ^^
http://youtu.be/NOrs1pXKbQY?t=8m22s
WoDota moments 1st place ^^

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 12:16 »

invoker > all

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 12:17 »

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012, 12:17 »

invoker/tinker all cuz they have way too much disables combine that with some item disables and u get some instagib shiet  > all

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2012, 19:23 »
I was reading and until i got to the last page i was thinking why no1 wrote tinker :D or he sliped by...

anyways tinker vs huskar is a nobrainer he ulties you laser him and its gg and if he has bkb you will probably have more items due to your BoT farming around the map and being able to gank better than husk...

And vs full build void you just need to time your spells correctly like if you have full build destroyer you just astral urself in time and void is dead

Anyways you just cant make these assumptions like this, if a good team is playing they wont let void get farmed

So many factors depend, makeing this worhless to discuss...

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2012, 19:30 »
i misss old good times when there was no ghost scepters force staffs and other shit and when u could solo win with abit overfed carry :/

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2012, 23:11 »
I was reading and until i got to the last page i was thinking why no1 wrote tinker :D or he sliped by...

anyways tinker vs huskar is a nobrainer he ulties you laser him and its gg and if he has bkb you will probably have more items due to your BoT farming around the map and being able to gank better than husk...

And vs full build void you just need to time your spells correctly like if you have full build destroyer you just astral urself in time and void is dead

Anyways you just cant make these assumptions like this, if a good team is playing they wont let void get farmed

So many factors depend, makeing this worhless to discuss...

did u read the 1st post ? i said 1 v 1 no team no 1 to help.. destroyer has no chance if void or lycan has BKB .. think about it.
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2012, 00:20 »
Ok destro can pwn them 1v1 lane and not let them farm or lvlup and at lvl 6 kill for sure... And why wouldnt he have a chance? He needs dagger and euls,and lothars would be helpfull also, and the bkb will run out then hex and gg...

Offline NonStopWeed

• Na'Vi Pennant Membership
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 10:26 »
1v1 NAIX AND HUSKAR - FULL ITEM - LUXURY = Huskar falls on ground

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2012, 17:09 »
invoker overrated
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 19:23 »
I would rape both with magnus.

Offline BOGROKI

• Advanced Member
  • BOGROKI
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012, 19:53 »
best hero troll pwns all

Offline Mamba

• Advanced Member
  • I give - Karma only to noobs. :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 20:22 »
Void can fuck them up easily, troll also.