Poll

What do you think about music quiz

Finaly some fun out of flame room :D
Its very intresting, cool game
Its too hard for me, I cant use clues ...
I dont listen music, so no fun for me here
Mega boring game

Author Topic: Music Quiz  (Read 429705 times)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Music Quiz
« Reply #5280 on: July 08, 2017, 01:31 »
Hints ?
Metal band from Sweden. Eagle is part of their logo. Their songs are based on historical moments.
This three are more then enough to guess

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5281 on: July 08, 2017, 02:16 »
Even I don't see connection between your pic and the artist, must be this :

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5282 on: July 08, 2017, 03:01 »
Even I don't see connection between your pic and the artist, must be this :

Not even close..

# They have song about Serbian war
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 03:03 by cyberajber »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5283 on: July 08, 2017, 10:02 »
Band is Sabaton, songs could be a few 40:1 , last stand, last battle, probably some more.

Anyway this is not how this is supposed to be played, picture should lead to a artist/song name, without need to know facts about this specific band (such as band logo).
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5284 on: July 08, 2017, 10:19 »
Band is Sabaton, songs could be a few 40:1 , last stand, last battle, probably some more.

Anyway this is not how this is supposed to be played, picture should lead to a artist/song name, without need to know facts about this specific band (such as band logo).

Another problem is that these guys post songs from artists/bands that only they heard about... There are so many famous artists out there and you will find some of them only in my posts. I agree that we should challenge others, to put their detective skills to test, but you can be sure that you overdo it when not even clues can help and most of these songs needed more than 1 clue even if the idea was to figure it out the song only from those images that you post; no offence guys but thats why this game gets abandoned from time to time. Div.ide does the same but at least his images are specific. That noob AGENT, on the other hand, expect us to be Sherlock's kids and cyber just wants to make sure no one will guess his song. xD

Ffs, I have an average IQ. If I ask to much from my brain then I'll broke it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 10:22 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5285 on: July 08, 2017, 15:38 »
Sabaton 40:1

This was very easy because when you search for sweden or swedish there is sweden flag with name of band . Also 3 things that i said about them are more then enough to hit correct answer

Reno,Sabaton is well known group

Ok,Akuma nows your turn! Good luck
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 15:40 by cyberajber »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5286 on: July 08, 2017, 19:22 »
Here you go, enjoy, and this one is easy.

Artist:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Song:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5287 on: July 08, 2017, 20:14 »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5288 on: July 08, 2017, 20:57 »

I don't know how did you get to the black eyed peas, but no.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5289 on: July 08, 2017, 20:59 »
I thought 1st bitch is this one from song :D

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5290 on: July 08, 2017, 22:15 »

Same girl in both photos, lol.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5291 on: July 08, 2017, 22:35 »

Same girl in both photos, lol.
:ups:

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5292 on: July 10, 2017, 13:44 »
no offence guys but thats why this game gets abandoned from time to time

None taken. I'm well aware I'm pushing it with both niche songs, and often tricky or convoluted picture choices. Sorry, but I quit following my radio over 10 years ago, so I'm about as familiar with mainstream as you're with bluegrass, which may affect how I pick my songs.

That being said, I always make sure that you can find out the right answer looking up associated words and there's some way for even a partial match to work. I almost never incorporate anything that needs speficic subject knowledge, but if it's somehow required (like the ether in Etherwood) I'll leave a clue to help you look that up too. I pick pictures that may look vague at first, but when you find the connection, it's typically pretty clear one, leaving few ambiguities.

If you find my riddly style unfun and discouraging or too difficult, I can accomodate you with something simpler (though I'd personally find it boring). The hardest part for me would be figuring out artists you guys would actually find easy to guess. Guess I'll try more oldies?
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5293 on: July 10, 2017, 14:03 »
no offence guys but thats why this game gets abandoned from time to time

None taken. I'm well aware I'm pushing it with both niche songs, and often tricky or convoluted picture choices. Sorry, but I quit following my radio over 10 years ago, so I'm about as familiar with mainstream as you're with bluegrass, which may affect how I pick my songs.

That being said, I always make sure that you can find out the right answer looking up associated words and there's some way for even a partial match to work. I almost never incorporate anything that needs speficic subject knowledge, but if it's somehow required (like the ether in Etherwood) I'll leave a clue to help you look that up too. I pick pictures that may look vague at first, but when you find the connection, it's typically pretty clear one, leaving few ambiguities.

If you find my riddly style unfun and discouraging or too difficult, I can accomodate you with something simpler (though I'd personally find it boring). The hardest part for me would be figuring out artists you guys would actually find easy to guess. Guess I'll try more oldies?

No. As I said above, you post songs that I never heard but your clues make sense. I actually enjoyed this game 'cuse of your clues. It would be boring to make it as easy as Blast made it or me in some of my posts here but is unplayable if the pics dont ring a bell, can be interpreted in 1001 ways and not even clues help. Is not fun to make research for 1 hour and not even get close to the true. I'm not telling you guys to change the way you post suggestions I am only saying that if you post suggestions that even you forget to what is supposed to indicate then do not expect people to play this game. It doesnt bother me if some guy makes the game harder, I am only saying that I will not waste time to search a song that I never heard with the help of some pictures that can indicate 100 other songs or just have low/vague connection to the song that the guy is thinking about.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5294 on: July 10, 2017, 19:38 »
You've heard of my last song 100%