Author Topic: Terrorblade  (Read 12366 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Terrorblade
« on: May 14, 2011, 11:59 »
Hello,
as I played with new Terrorblade (6.72) other players told me to buy different items.
Usually I get some starting items, one of them is Stout Shield. On bottom/top lane I quickly get Quelling Blade and 2x Slippers of Agility to make Poor man's shield. Than I go for Power Treads and set them to add me str. But now every player tells me to buy different items. Normally I get S&Y and than dmg item(Crystalys-->Buriza). Some players tells me to buy Radiance because I have great MS (Yasha) and slow (Reflection). Other tell me to get Yasha and upgrade it to Manta and than get Diffusal Blade. Some one also told me I should get Vanguard because of extra HP and +6HP regen that can be great with my Zeal (+5HP regen).

What is your opinion?

Signature by Rocka

Offline Dell.Lanceus

• Advanced Member
  • Fought 1v1 with life, and I won.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Terrorblade
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:17 »
Hello,
as I played with new Terrorblade (6.72) other players told me to buy different items.
Usually I get some starting items, one of them is Stout Shield. On bottom/top lane I quickly get Quelling Blade and 2x Slippers of Agility to make Poor man's shield. Than I go for Power Treads and set them to add me str. But now every player tells me to buy different items. Normally I get S&Y and than dmg item(Crystalys-->Buriza). Some players tells me to buy Radiance because I have great MS (Yasha) and slow (Reflection). Other tell me to get Yasha and upgrade it to Manta and than get Diffusal Blade. Some one also told me I should get Vanguard because of extra HP and +6HP regen that can be great with my Zeal (+5HP regen).
What is your opinion?

IMO none of them are right. xD
PMS is good on him early as is quelling blade. Radiance is the Farmer build or a Pusher build, as it will help u in pushing / farming other items greatly. Diffusal is a NO, as feedback orb doesnt work on range illusions. The Orb of choice is Skadi which is actually core IMO. Dunno bout lifesteal but it might work well even early with ur superior AS. Vangard? Survivabilty item, PMS adds damage block, you have HP regen and you will get the HP from skadi. Vang will just make u get ur cores later, but its a good item, so its optinal. Buriza is a lategame choice, not until you get some nice DPS items. Butterfly>Buriza on this guy. Manta is a great item if you're not going the SnY way (and i dont see why would you prefer SnY over Manta). Linkens is a decent item too. And maybe HoT as a very last item to make both you and your illusions waaay beefier. My item build here is:

Power Treads
Manta Style
Radiance
Eye of Skadi
Wraith Band
Wraith Band

Ofcourse it is a full item build, with this new TB i usually finish without Skadi...  About the skill build:

Pushing build (Mid-game victory):
1 - Zeal
2 - Meta
3 - Zeal
4 - Meta
5 - Zeal
6 - Sunder
7 - Zeal
8 - Meta
9 - Meta
Then max out the slow thingy... you will literally rape towers, and be sure to have PT/Wraiths with you going this way...

Ganking build
1 - Zeal
2 - Reflection
3 - Zeal
4 - Meta
5 - Zeal
6 - Sunder
7 - Zeal
8 - Reflection
9 - Reflection
10 - Reflection
It's noone's fault but my own, It's the path I've chosen to go...

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 12:21 »
Well... last time I played terror like in 85% of games so here how I do it:
items that u should do on terror:
-threads on agi
-s&y
-skadi
-buriza
-mkb

last item depends on agaisnat who u play... manta is funny and good item tho... 5 terrors running around with alot of dmg is kinda deadly...

on early game get blade, some tangos and slippers and try to make poor man shield.. after that make threads and begin making s&y.

Ps. Screw life steal.. because 2 reasons...
-very hard to find real terorr f you are inside of battle
-you have ulti to get hp.
ps2. what u do if u cant target enemie to swap hp? simply swap hp from ur illusion - it always works and its fukken awsome :P
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:23 by Mechanik »

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 12:41 »
To skill build: I do that "Pushing build" posted above, sometimes i get Reflection on lvl 7.
Manta is imba for Terror. As you said 5 Terrors are deadly. Ilusions form Meta do 20% dmg and from Manta 33% so critical can be useful... I wish i have gold for all this....

Signature by Rocka

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 12:41 »
Radiance on terror is stupid imo...

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 12:48 »
Radiance on terror is stupid imo...

you'r wrong
In that new terrorblade
Its fucking imba with s&y

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 13:05 »
with new skills are some items available now its just about time which shows what will be best every new hero or remake start big argue about skill and item builds and if you opinion told with good reasons why its good why dont use it
and no hero dont have stable skill and item build always is a need to accommodation

Offline mammed

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 18:03 »
1-2-3-2-2-4-2-3-3-3
manta + skadi + buriza/mkb/bfly and finish game.

Offline Dell.Lanceus

• Advanced Member
  • Fought 1v1 with life, and I won.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 23:27 »
To all of you stating SnY is a core, SnY ownage on TB etc... I challenge you to give your reasons for it as an asnwer to my post. Just because they both got rmked/buffed in the same version doesnt mean theyre ment for each other.
It's noone's fault but my own, It's the path I've chosen to go...

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2011, 23:40 »
s&y = speed+hp+slow effect thats aint orb anymore. For such money u wont find better item... and u can get it part by part which is very useful. With the sny slow+terror skill+orb of venom(later skadi) u have greater slow effect that makes ur enemie almost stay and watch you killing them.

Terror is a hero that is some kind of semi carry... if you feed him well with few dmg and speed its unstoppable.
And if your teammates are knowing theyr work u will finish game with only 2 core items.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 23:54 »
with no more orb effect on SaY its very good item for many heroes now and still have other orb effect. at old TB I didnt made it I played classic hard carry with 3 wraith band and with skill and farm you made skadi in 25-30 min and then manta etc now with different skills its very good and always orb available :)

Offline mammed

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 01:05 »
To all of you stating SnY is a core, SnY ownage on TB etc... I challenge you to give your reasons for it as an asnwer to my post. Just because they both got rmked/buffed in the same version doesnt mean theyre ment for each other.

playing TB is so situational. Your core is manta. Than u can make s&y, skadi, bfly. It depends who are u playing against. Also depends of yours money situation, how many creeps u got etc. If u stay good with farm make skadi first instead of s&y. Personally, I dont like s&y on TB. I prefer build which i wrote above.

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 03:56 »

playing TB is so situational. Your core is manta. Than u can make s&y, skadi, bfly. It depends who are u playing against. Also depends of yours money situation, how many creeps u got etc. If u stay good with farm make skadi first instead of s&y. Personally, I dont like s&y on TB. I prefer build which i wrote above.

I dont agree, the new s^y is just imba, for terror even more. Manta is hard to farm as a first item, if were are talking about decent skill games,  on the other hand s^y is made part by part . 3 illusions are just fine imho, with sange u get that much needed slow , while on manta u get extra damage and survivability. But again as u say it is situational really, everything depends of the farm.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 09:33 »
I just love the zeal skill.
I get pt, s&y and skadi, I just love it.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline mammed

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 10:18 »

I dont agree, the new s^y is just imba, for terror even more. Manta is hard to farm as a first item, if were are talking about decent skill games,  on the other hand s^y is made part by part . 3 illusions are just fine imho, with sange u get that much needed slow , while on manta u get extra damage and survivability. But again as u say it is situational really, everything depends of the farm.

I've found some game i played TB. Maybe it's not 1st class material but i farmed manta quite fast.
Code: [Select]
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/1813739/ap-pdeu-psr-1600-2