Author Topic: Football Betting game/Season 1/2  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Football Betting game/Season 1/1
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2018, 23:58 »
I'll try a miracle to get 110 points :D

Saturday:
18:00       Aston Villa   -   Fulham 1&GG(10 credits)
20:45       Real Madrid   -   Liverpool X&4+ (10 credits)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 00:00 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2018, 00:33 »
18:00       Aston Villa   -   Fulham X-X(10 credits)
20:45       Real Madrid   -   Liverpool 1&2-3 (10 credits)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 15:04 by AGENT »

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2018, 02:31 »
21:00       Lyon   -   Nice         1
21:00       Marseille   -   Amiens       1-1 
18:30       Sevilla   -   Alaves  1-1
20:45       Villarreal   -   Real Madrid 4+
18:15       Chelsea   -   Manchester Utd  1&2-3

This was a great bet, so everything is possible  :y: ^-^

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2018, 02:52 »
@AGENT X&GG is banned since it was much easier getting it than X&2-3 or X&3-4

Spoiler for Hiden:

About X - that's why betting on x+goals is bigger income (6x) instead 1 or 2 + goals (5x) I already counted that "less possibilities". Also that means I'll have to ban X&GG (since it gives more opportunities.)

NG is just too easy to bet and not worth even 2x, but I can add "sure victory". (Team wins without opponents scoring) would you like that? Let me know if you want it.

Btw @CoMMoN1337 you also betted over your credit ammounts, (you needed 250 credits to bet 10 on all) so I won't count these matches including NG and X0 or 2 this time.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2018, 02:53 »
21:00       Lyon   -   Nice         1
21:00       Marseille   -   Amiens       1-1 
18:30       Sevilla   -   Alaves  1-1
20:45       Villarreal   -   Real Madrid 4+
18:15       Chelsea   -   Manchester Utd  1&2-3

This was a great bet, so everything is possible  :y: ^-^

True and thanks, also got unlucky with last bet - there should be a second penalty for Chelsea :D

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2018, 02:59 »
Keep calm and believe in a miracle    ;)

This time I'll bet on how I would like to finish it :D

Saturday:

18:00       Aston Villa   -   Fulham     2
20:45       Real Madrid   -   Liverpool      2

All x10€

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2018, 03:14 »

18:00       Aston Villa   -   Fulham     2
20:45       Real Madrid   -   Liverpool      2

All x10
i see this technika know smnt. XD
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 03:21 by MaraSKeROo »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2018, 15:04 »
@AGENT X&GG is banned since it was much easier getting it than X&2-3 or X&3-4

Spoiler for Hiden:

About X - that's why betting on x+goals is bigger income (6x) instead 1 or 2 + goals (5x) I already counted that "less possibilities". Also that means I'll have to ban X&GG (since it gives more opportunities.)

NG is just too easy to bet and not worth even 2x, but I can add "sure victory". (Team wins without opponents scoring) would you like that? Let me know if you want it.

Btw @CoMMoN1337 you also betted over your credit ammounts, (you needed 250 credits to bet 10 on all) so I won't count these matches including NG and X0 or 2 this time.
fixed

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Football Betting game/Season 1/2
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2018, 04:10 »
And the winner of the may is:

Spoiler for Hiden:

If you win next month too, I'll need a special reward. :D

Really, well played.

Returning to game, when world cup starts . 

If you want any world cup special requsts, please post in "suggestions topic".
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 23:35 by tehnika8x8 »