Author Topic: Ban - request for antigame  (Read 394 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban - request for antigame
« on: February 05, 2017, 17:30 »
1: Your NickName?
Corristo

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
ibalgin

3: What rule did he/they break?
Game ruining, anti-game

4: When was the Rule Broken?
All game. I know I should specific exact minutes, but since he did (or didnt do) the same thing all game along, it's pretty much clear after watching him for 10 minutes.

Basically he picked davion, and farmed all game. He skipped all teamfights, didnt help ganking, nor defending. WHen we asked him, he just laughed and told the team we deserve to loose becouse necro made dagon. I mean wtf? O.o
After that he just laughed, and didn't care about helping. CLear game ruining.

Link of the game
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6011760

Offline IbalGiN

• Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban - request for antigame
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 17:41 »
You are very funny rly :) I need to know in which min. I was made game ruin :D Show us exactly pls. And show us also, when I have told the team these words :D

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 18:02 »
You did nothing all game, and you come here to troll on forum. you deserve ban for that game.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 19:12 »
Oke, here are some moments, where he didn't give a s*** about the team, and just walked casually away to farm some more. Clear game ruin by not paying any interest to help the team, and ultimately win the game:

Min: 18 of the game, min 21 of replay, teamfight mid, davion walks like a lady at sunday afternoon to farm alone. whole team dies.

Min 20-24 of the game, min 22 -26 replay time, scourge ganks sentinel wood, while davion farms scourge woods and mid. Again 0 interest in helping and moving with team. Also at this point of the game we could win it,if he comes with us, but neaaah..

Min 29-30 of game, min 31-33 of replay, teamfight bottom tower, davion farms creeps above roshan. Teleports when the battle is basically over, just to run home. whole team dies again. He runs.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 21:07 »
Good, you reported him eventually.  ;D (I was tester101 xD)

@ibalgin - you said that the game was over in min 18 - you were faming mid when your team was dying in their wood. You did played some but you missed a lot of teamfights. You have some warns for refusing to play and I'm afraid I cannot just warn you, in this case. I will give a soft ban. Please, read the rules. What you did was refusing to play.

ibalgin !banned 4 days + !2 warns [Game ruining - refusing to play (2nd time)]
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.