Author Topic: For all who are crying about donation....  (Read 12461 times)

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: For all who are crying about donation....
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 02:54 »
dude are you serious?
you mean that to play DOTA i have to pay money for it?
that does contributors that the half of them are (no-lifer's)
and if i want to play some dota there are others different ways to play
i don't give a f****c if PD.EU is online or offline or not free anymore.
and i guess that in 2-3 days we will normally created games like before
but all this it was a tricky plan for people (NO-LIFER'S) to donate their money
Except going for a coffee
that reall sucks for humanity and especially teenager's

People have no money to live and you want to donate to have some entairtainment?
gg

PS: MyUberNick said that ONLY (Contributors) can host games
      that smells too fishy here
       so no-lifer kids will donate to play some dota :O
       too bad
       i thought that pd.eu was good
;/
Ok you make community.Not playing 5 days ruined you?Will you ever pay for it?You used service for free and never gave anything in return?Its same as you going too job just to get null money?So plz don't be selfish i***t and don't complain

Offline macedoniandude1

• Newbie Member
  • Macedonia for Macedonians. MFM!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 03:17 »
Well congratulations, there are over 1000 Macedonian players and there is no option to donate for Macedonia.. (in the list of countries) Nice one ;)
Trolls are gonna troll, still, keep away from me.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 03:48 »
Well congratulations, there are over 1000 Macedonian players and there is no option to donate for Macedonia.. (in the list of countries) Nice one ;)

Please dont post nonsence posts. Have you even tried reading donation topic ? i saw 2 people for macedonia who made donation using system who are explained there.

There is alertpay and onebip and still you just skip that ,and OMFG I CANT DONATE NOOB PD ADMINZ.

Offline UNBANMEHPLX

• Advanced Member
  • This prattle bores me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 04:03 »
I would rather, and I suggest this to you - potencial contributors, donate money for something usefull.
Isn't it better to donate money to people who are starving, or people who lost their homes after earthquakes (recent ones in Japan) or just donate it in Africa fond or any other fond (breast cancer..)?
pff dota is 10 times more important than those ppls u mentioned

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 05:35 »
Hmm donating money to ppl who starving is always noble and i respect that,even i helped in few humanitarian actions,but we are currently here coz dota,in our games we dont have discussions about politic,race,faith,nations, and others atleast we wanna to forget a real life and relax,but keeping this bots alive need some money and that hosting isnt cheap or for free,i can bet half of you spent dozen of euros on night clubs,renting tennis courts and others,donating for dota bots isnt wrong or bad,its simple your choice and good will to help server to survive and have stabile bots for YOUR GAMES

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 05:37 »
Hmm donating money to ppl who starving is always noble and i respect that,even i helped in few humanitarian actions,but we are currently here coz dota,in our games we dont have discussions about politic,race,faith,nations, and others atleast we wanna to forget a real life and relax,but keeping this bots alive need some money and that hosting isnt cheap or for free,i can bet half of you spent dozen of euros on night clubs,renting tennis courts and others,donating for dota bots isnt wrong or bad,its simple your choice and good will to help server to survive and have stabile bots for YOUR GAMES

i give u +1 and i will give u more for sure

FD^God.Wtf^_^

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 08:38 »
Ohhh take a look , unthinkable retarded kids ,,,,,,
YOu compare playdota.eu with my job?
are you serious? tell me please
if you are contributor and you want to lick some ass its not my problem..

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 08:47 »
that bots are frrom STEFOS not from Fawkz...they dont need to donate something to Will able to play...PD now sux...as i said go play RGC,much more ppls and no need to donate something

+1

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 09:53 »
I would rather, and I suggest this to you - potencial contributors, donate money for something usefull.
Isn't it better to donate money to people who are starving, or people who lost their homes after earthquakes (recent ones in Japan) or just donate it in Africa fond or any other fond (breast cancer..)?
pff dota is 10 times more important than those ppls u mentioned

Is what?
you prefer giving 10euro to play dota
or 10euro to save 10kids from any disease?
you are so retard ....

Offline Zlojeb

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 10:11 »
I must say i don't get this thing with constant server issues in past months and now this donations...This a great community and everything and bot is nice, but can anyone explain to me, how the fuck is garena for free? Sure, they have that stupid gold accounts, but that doesn't stop me from playing ANY game in their repertoire and u can always join the room without gold acc...i mean how do they support that ammount of players and that ammount of matches and diff games? I bet 99% of their users have regular accounts...

Now this isn't a praise for garena so no 'mofo likes garena gtfo u're not wanted here' etc. etc. replies...I mean i would trade 3 garena's for 1 single WORKING pd.bot community. You must admit that this will happen again, and i don't think that past 13th of june things will change. And yes, 1e is not much for any of us, but i think it's kind of a principle, one dude already said, i ain't paying for entertainment.

Offline LuCkYbOyBg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 10:30 »
. DIsable creating games of pd ! To create game you must pay for it ?!?!?!?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 21:26 by night_must_fall »

Offline fawkz

• Founder
  • F#WKz!
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 11:35 »
Donate is a free act to help us to keep the bots alive.
If you dont want to donate, just wait till monday/thursday when everyone will be able to host again.

Meanwhile we cannot let everyone host because we have not the regular resources atm due to the bandwidth exceed.

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 11:53 »
that's a really smart plan by adminstrator but they must be shamed for it
their are just praying for money that's all!!

Yes. SHAME on them for wanting some compensation for a service they've been providing for everyone, for free.

Look, if I own a puddle of piss and wanted to charge you money to jump in it, that's my right. If you don't like it, you can go make your own puddle of piss or find another one, but that's my puddle and I get to do whatever I want with it - and if I choose to let you jump on it for free, that's out of my own good will and generosity.

PD.eu has been providing you with the service of hosting games with minimum delay and a player rating and autoban system, all of these improving your gaming quality and experience. For free.
And there are people involved in this community who use a good amount of their time to read your ban requests, unban requests, watch your replays, read your complaints etc.

If you think paying 1€ for that is too much, that's your opinion which you are entitled to.  Nobody is stopping you from finding other (free) alternatives but I don't see a reason why you would go and insult the people who have donated - and the whole community and staff for doing something they have every right to do.

And keep in mind, this is from a guy (meaning me) that hasn't even donated, out of personal reasons, but I can still respect and appreciate what PD.eu is doing.

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 12:13 »
. DIsable creating games of pd  To create game you must pay for it ?!?!?!?

You mad bro?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 21:27 by night_must_fall »

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline macedoniandude1

• Newbie Member
  • Macedonia for Macedonians. MFM!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 12:57 »

Please dont post nonsence posts. Have you even tried reading donation topic ? i saw 2 people for macedonia who made donation using system who are explained there.

There is alertpay and onebip and still you just skip that ,and OMFG I CANT DONATE NOOB PD ADMINZ.

I never used the words u did :) words like "OMFG I CANT DONATE NOOB PD ADMINZ", also if u saw, could you send me the link where it is explained? :)
Trolls are gonna troll, still, keep away from me.