Author Topic: Ban request intexyamd123  (Read 367 times)

Offline deadly_empire

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request intexyamd123
« on: September 15, 2019, 21:40 »
1 Crna_dronfulja
2 intexyamd123
3 hard family related flame
45:53  [All] Intexyamd123 destroyed the bottom Sentinel melee rax
46:01  [All] Intexyamd123 destroyed the bottom Sentinel ranged rax
46:05 Crna_dronfulja [Allies] hahahaah
46:06 ickov [Allies] l;ol
46:12 Crna_dronfulja [Allies] what a nabv
46:13 ickov [Allies] ODLICAN
46:15 Intexyamd123 [Allies] sta
46:16 Intexyamd123 [Allies] se smejete
46:19 Intexyamd123 [Allies] majku vam jebem
46:21 Intexyamd123 [Allies] u picku svima
46:26 Crna_dronfulja [Allies] ide report
46:28 Crna_dronfulja [Allies] za tebe
46:29 Intexyamd123 [Allies] mama ti je kurva
46:34 Intexyamd123 [Allies] ide ti lurac materi u usta
46:40 Intexyamd123 [Allies] sveti jebem
46:59 Intexyamd123 [Allies] majku vam jebem
47:00 Intexyamd123 [Allies] mutavu

5 Well, typical noob game. We lost due to some bad decisions, and due to lack of wards which resulted in attacking in fog and blind spots where me and my teammates were caught in trap. I spoke them many times while I was on spree, reaching beyond godlike we need wards but no one care. Buy all that time morphling (intexyamd123) was farming up to eternity with 500 hp (his stats telling that he only farm, farm, and that's it, doesn't care what is going on the map) and sentinel made comeback. Situation have reached boiling point after he prove his inability at 46min game time after he took 2 barracks down and attacked kunka who was (we taught) outplayed, but when he needed just one shot more to kill, he made replicate and let him survive. That bad finishing of the fight made some of us laughing after we saw what happened, which resulted in hard family flame as you can see above... I bet he couldn't resist after he realized how dumb he was there. Anyway, we lost, he made another of his family flaming performance and I wrote report as i said to him..... Thank you for you time, and all the best.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6220782

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request intexyamd123
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 21:46 »
IP Will be checked.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request intexyamd123
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 21:52 »
Banned : intexyamd123
9 days
4 warns
Family Flame 3x