Author Topic: unban request lede  (Read 318 times)

Offline dele

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request lede
« on: January 22, 2019, 12:51 »
1: lede
2: autoban
3: leaving
4: Somebody was afk they dropped him with -kickafk at the beginning of the game.
08:05      [All]   StrycekSkrblik has left the game voluntarily, StrycekSkrblik was autobanned.

than one of my teammates left cause he assumed autoban was off but it wasnt, so he got banned as well.

08:08      [All]   Just.for.fun89 has left the game voluntarily, Just.for.fun89 was autobanned.

with 2 ppl left I assumed autoban was off but apparently wasnt so when I left next I have got banned as well.

08:10      [All]   lede has left the game voluntarily, lede was autobanned.

5: When the first afker got kicked, a teammate left thinking autoban was off, I didnt pay attention to the text so didnt notice that autoban was still on. So when I left next I have got banned as well.

I would appreciate if you could restore the points I have lost as well if you accept the ban request.

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6178363

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request lede
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 13:17 »
Unbanned