Author Topic: Ban request for mh on _sakura_  (Read 752 times)

Offline apele

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request for mh on _sakura_
« on: August 31, 2018, 15:24 »
1: bones
2: _sakura_
3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6141193
4: this was the 3rd game i played with and all other games he was suspicious of mh but i always said that maybe he had the perfect wards. Both games played with mirana, this game with es.
5: min 23 - he goes straight for me on the creeps and tryes do block me with stun, no wards there to see creeps the only ward they have doesn't show where i am;
min 31 - i go fight never, they can see me, after my fight with never he follows me although he can't see me, i did dagger just in fog in order to avoid thier wards but he "saw" me;
min 41 - he goes tp the hill "for sight" but it takes 1ms for sight and he jumps right where i was hidding;

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request for mh on _sakura_
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:07 »
I checked him, he is playing on intuition, he is following a pattern in movement of enemy players.
I will leave the topic unlocked if any of colegues wants to check the game aswell.

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 17:04 »
he dosnt have mh
ofc he did some moves but he miss alot and ganged from the start so deny

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 17:04 »
Lets say this is solved.
Denied/Locked