Author Topic: New World Order  (Read 6846 times)

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New World Order
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 22:59 »
I think in the future, we will all be Turks, cuz Ottomans fucked our mothers in the past.
Well we even moved ships on land in 1453 so we were imba in history thats true, which causes your words MUST HAVE CHOSEN CAREFULLIER, we were the most justicable and the most respectful to other people's beliefs, lifestyles, cultures, everything. Ottomans have never hurt families like the way you say WATCH YOUR MOUTH! Maybe i took it too serious but no one have no rights to say those things that easily since we are not flaming, insulting nor disgracing any other nations in WHATEVER WAY.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 23:30 »
Pls stop talking nonsense... You really think that if the so called illuminati exist you would know about them? If there is some1 you will never know about him/them! Remember, the puppet master is never seen! Ppl are basing this shit on "things that ex illuminati members said"... you think they would be alive to tell some1 those things? You think that would get out into the world?? And btw you are saying the map of the world is fake? hahahaahhaha... I heard there is more land than water and that oceans are a myth... and they didn't want all the ppl to have water so they put salt in the big lakes that we think are oceans, and they cut down trees in desert areas!! Get your head out of your asses already... Real ppl are pulling strings behind the scenes just as politicians are not running countries, there are always some rich ppl that you probably didn't even heard of so... have a nice day!

Ur arguments are invalid ofcorse the puppet master is behind the sceens but all i said is true,and its not based on wht  ex members said...second of all i didnt said the world map is fake i yust said that africa is bigger then it is on the map which it is...the story u said about water and salt i dont even want to comment so the meaning of your post is ridiculous so dont replay and quote people if u cant back it up  ??? have a nice day 2
yuor teh englash sux and you shuld fiel bad

I think in the future, we will all be Turks, cuz Ottomans fucked our mothers in the past.

Well we even moved ships on land in 1453 so we were imba in history thats true, which causes your words MUST HAVE CHOSEN CAREFULLIER, we were the most justicable and the most respectful to other people's beliefs, lifestyles, cultures, everything. Ottomans have never hurt families like the way you say WATCH YOUR MOUTH! Maybe i took it too serious but no one have no rights to say those things that easily since we are not flaming, insulting nor disgracing any other nations in WHATEVER WAY.
intresting story, pls add dragons too make it full

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 06:44 »
which part u didnt believe the ships or the bold part? It is forbidden in Islam to do such thing and the Ottoman Empire was an Islamic Empire and thats what made him stand and rule the world that long, dont u believe we didnt hurt families etc? then why these people didnt start a rebellion until the French Revolution and nationalizm comes?

Offline 1of5

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 09:04 »
Pls stop talking nonsense... You really think that if the so called illuminati exist you would know about them? If there is some1 you will never know about him/them! Remember, the puppet master is never seen! Ppl are basing this shit on "things that ex illuminati members said"... you think they would be alive to tell some1 those things? You think that would get out into the world?? And btw you are saying the map of the world is fake? hahahaahhaha... I heard there is more land than water and that oceans are a myth... and they didn't want all the ppl to have water so they put salt in the big lakes that we think are oceans, and they cut down trees in desert areas!! Get your head out of your asses already... Real ppl are pulling strings behind the scenes just as politicians are not running countries, there are always some rich ppl that you probably didn't even heard of so... have a nice day!

Ur arguments are invalid ofcorse the puppet master is behind the sceens but all i said is true,and its not based on wht  ex members said...second of all i didnt said the world map is fake i yust said that africa is bigger then it is on the map which it is...the story u said about water and salt i dont even want to comment so the meaning of your post is ridiculous so dont replay and quote people if u cant back it up  ??? have a nice day 2

Pls tell me moar about how my arguments are invalid! What should I have to back up? First you back up your arguments! How is Africa bigger? Pls show me proofs about that, gief me proofs, i want proofs... Find me ingridients in foods that cause third generation to not have children, etc etc... I could make up a story overnight that would raise some eyebrows, but ofc that would be fake but some ppl would read it and be so excited and believe every single word... btw I've heard that Justin Bieber is a reincarnation of Satan himself, and he is set to destroy the soul of music and then the souls of every person on the world...the reason why he has chosen to be some1 like justin is because of little bitches fanclub! You know he needs virgin blood to stay in his form!

Spoiler for Hiden:
In case you believe this shit, I'm making this shit up as I go! I don't want you to got spreading this nonsense around...hahahahhhaahah ;)

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 09:24 »
lol i dont have to prove u shit highschool kido...i see u started talking about justin bieber so now i leave this topic...And to penguine i see u are a croatian 2 so im begging u if u are from zagreb lets meet pls i would love to smash you in person nab...

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 10:40 »
All these conspiracy theorists, holy fucking shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
... hahahaha ...

As much as i like laughing at your stupidity, i'm getting slightly bored of it.
I'm gonna help you through it.

Take a small break, breath in, breath out, and look at yourselves.

You talk about something without even understanding what you are saying or what you are even talking about.
I assumed you noobs do this only for dota, but apparently you apply this for all other things aswell.

Let me spill some reality into your puny little brains.
In this world there are theories and there are facts.
If a theory is valid (valid as in being part of actual reality) then it is a fact, no longer a theory.
The "issues" you are babbling about here are called conspiracy theories, incase you haven't realised.
Do you know what that means ?

To translate for those of you with brain delay (most likely all of you), what i am saying is that you are "discussing" irrelevant things, which are most likely false.
You are wasting your time on an extremely retarded matter. Which is most likely false, and which is also irrelevant.
Do you realise now how dumb you are now ?

So there it is, i wasted 30 seconds of my time typing you this. (yes, i'm that fast, you jelly ?)

Now go to school.
If you already finished it, go and ask them to take you in again, because you clearly need it.
Not for what they teach you there, but because maybe (just maybe) there will be a slight chance that you will actually learn to use your melon head.

Nice weather today.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 12:22 »
Do you know why none rebelled?Maybe because of the Devşirme?Or ask Bosnians(and some Serbians) why they are islamic,if it's fucking forbidden then why the fuck did they do it?Now please don't talk about things you have no clue about.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 13:36 »
lol i dont have to prove u shit highschool kido...i see u started talking about justin bieber so now i leave this topic...And to penguine i see u are a croatian 2 so im begging u if u are from zagreb lets meet pls i would love to smash you in person nab...
pls give adress, on private message or in here, I will make sure that the smashing will start

which part u didnt believe the ships or the bold part? It is forbidden in Islam to do such thing and the Ottoman Empire was an Islamic Empire and thats what made him stand and rule the world that long, dont u believe we didnt hurt families etc? then why these people didnt start a rebellion until the French Revolution and nationalizm comes?
prolly the OE did the greatest genocide in the history of mankind conquering lands from Greece to Croatia, and forcing them to become Islamic. Reason why no one did rebel? Well OE had the newest ways the keep people "still". For example most cruel "tax" in the history of mankind : Devşirme!

Reason why you have opinion like "OE was best aggressor worldwide" is probably because they teach you like that in your school system which is quite understandable.

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2013, 13:42 »

... hahahaha ...

You talk about something without even understanding what you are saying or what you are even talking about.
I assumed you noobs do this only for dota, but apparently you apply this for all other things aswell.

If a theory is valid (valid as in being part of actual reality) then it is a fact, no longer a theory.
The "issues" you are babbling about here are called conspiracy theories, incase you haven't realised.

To translate for those of you with brain delay (most likely all of you), what i am saying is that you are "discussing" irrelevant things, which are most likely false.
You are wasting your time on an extremely retarded matter. Which is most likely false, and which is also irrelevant.

So there it is, i wasted 30 seconds of my time typing you this. (yes, i'm that fast, you jelly ?)

Now go to school.
If you already finished it, go and ask them to take you in again, because you clearly need it.
Not for what they teach you there, but because maybe (just maybe) there will be a slight chance that you will actually learn to use your melon head.

Nice weather today.

The retarded fact is that none of u camed to coment on the topic u camed here to say your vision which is ultra cool same as you  8)  8)  8)  8) ridiculing others that have something to say..u common are such a king i wish i could wrote this down in 30sec i must admit im yelly of ur wisdom ..Dont know why i bothered to replay on this topic its getting pretty  retarded...

and as for u penguin im not gonna give u my addres u can pm we can meet anyfucking where in this town make my day i beg u

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2013, 14:53 »
Forcing people to become islamic, not really, no.
Devşirme: Taking the children from families and teaching them, but if the family has only one children that doesn't happen, neither it happens if the family doesn't want their children to go.
Why did they become İslamic: Moving islamic families into conquered villages, called "iskan" they live together and affect each other and this way people became islamic, not by force. Well there is something true we invite everyone to become a muslim but we dont force or threat anyone.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2013, 17:17 »
Forcing people to become islamic, not really, no.
Devşirme: Taking the children from families and teaching them, but if the family has only one children that doesn't happen, neither it happens if the family doesn't want their children to go.
Why did they become İslamic: Moving islamic families into conquered villages, called "iskan" they live together and affect each other and this way people became islamic, not by force. Well there is something true we invite everyone to become a muslim but we dont force or threat anyone.
Teaching them? You fucking kidding me? They became common Turkish foot soldiers and they were used to fight in the same region they came from.

Why did the became islamic?
NO!
They became islamic because islamic population over there had better rights and had to pay lesser taxes, that is indirect way of forcing poor population to become islamic.

Also, I dont get it how do you have the guts to talk about the OE aggression and trying to prove that they were actually right even though you know you are talking to (mostly) Balkans who had the worst time in history handling your "ancestors"

... hahahaha ...

Now go to school.

Nice weather today.

The retarded fact is that none of u camed to coment on the topic u camed here to say your vision which is ultra cool same as you  8)  8)  8)  8) ridiculing others that have something to say..u common are such a king i wish i could wrote this down in 30sec i must admit im yelly of ur wisdom ..Dont know why i bothered to replay on this topic its getting pretty  retarded...

and as for u penguin im not gonna give u my addres u can pm we can meet anyfucking where in this town make my day i beg u
I will use my native language and then translate it to English because it seems that this guy can't use English to communicate:
Spoiler for Hiden:
ako si frajer toliki, ostavi adresu i napusti temu, nikakvi dogovori samo adresu oću
English: If you are sucha big badass, leave me your adress and leave this topic. I dont want meetings, just your adress

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2013, 18:05 »
sorry my friend, maybe i know wrong, maybe you, who knows? lets drop it im not really informed enough im only 16yrs old :D

Offline jogurtnemakicmu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2013, 19:00 »
Anyday bitch

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2013, 21:32 »
kappa thread

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2013, 02:09 »

There were 3 tributes we had to pay.You just dont learn that in your schols :)

1.The ''tenth'' , classic feudal tax , which was fair enough.When you think about it , it is just paying today's taxes but to the other country.
2.Taking young boys so they are converted into soldiers.Worst of all 3.
3.If Turk (Ottoman) enters your home , you as a man need to exit the house and let the Turk f*** your wife.Or if you are not home , he would leave ''fes'' or those turkish caps (i dont know translation) at your door so you know he is there so until he is gone , you can't enter the house.

This 3rd is one of reason why Serbs started rebelion ( i mean ,3rd situation started it).Karadjordje killed one Turk so his entire family (all who had family name Karadjordje) had to hide from Turks and guess what ? His father wanted to ban him from family (kill him) because he could not stand his son leading his family to doom  so he killed his father first and after while started rebelion on Ottomans :)

About excepting beleif , Serbs (i dont know about other nations) had 3 choices.

1.Accept Islam , which led to today's creation of Bosnia Islamic population (sort of)
2.Go north to Habzburg monarchy , allowing them to keep their church and beleif but if Turks attack , they defend border first.
3.Either stay and hope for the best (but you had to obey all those 3 taxes) or move to west to Croatian part of Balkan ,where they stayed and kept beleif.

Of course , these are just few facts , there are a lot of thing i could add , but i hope you go the point  :) We were not only nation there on Balkan at that time.

Sorry for going offtopic , but i wanted for you to hear ''our'' part of the story.It is true the history is written by victors and they dont mentioned ''ugly parts'' , but conquered nations have story of their own.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:14 by AC »