Author Topic: Complaint about ksv decision  (Read 921 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint about ksv decision
« on: February 12, 2020, 19:00 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189593.0

Basically same thing as in my last complaint, he failed to add sanction even though he wrote about it.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=wendigo

EDIT: Actually he did warn the other guy, but whats the point of warning one guy and not the other one for the exact same thing right?
as you can see no warns there, and he clearly stated he will add some warns.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 19:06 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about ksv decision
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 07:48 »
Hello, @Akuma

As I stated in the replay of the post in question http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189593.0

morganfreeman11 is auto banned for 6 days I`ll add him a !warn leaver

Will check Wendigo accounts. Cheers

morganfreeman11 got a warn for leaving

And Wendigo`s acconuts will be checked after whitch the writte sanction will be aplayed.

Thank you for your concern. Cheers
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 08:10 »
He definitely should be checked so further actions can be applied if necessary, thats understandable and agreeable, and I do not argue about this.
My question is why he isn't warned for leaving just like the other guy already, so if you decide he isn't worth locking for a while - he at least gets same amount of punishment as the other guy? After all they at minimum did the same thing in this game. You don't need any checkings to give him same punishment already, that one is clear as clear can be.
Thanks for your time.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 08:29 »
@Akuma if you are talking about wendigo  from this request http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189593.0  he left the game and got a auto ban same as morganfreeman11. As I stated hes behaviour and carelessness for braking the rules, will probably lead to most severe punishments, as soon as we got all hes accounts.
Lag Abuse

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 00:31 »
What the actual fuck, why are random people posting in an official complaint. Whether its good or wrong its still official, and its still complaint. I demand infraction points for this clown officially and his status watched just like mine. Not to mention he is trying some bad trolling from his "turks" account which is just deliberately stupid.

Ksv dude I agree with you on 95% of your decision, and this is not personal. I just don't understand why you DIDN'T WARN wendigo for leaving, while obviously you should request further sanctions if they are necessary after you decide on that. You warned the other guy for same fucking thing which is "leaving" so basically you "warned" one guy and you "let go" the other guy at basic level. (which would be simple bot ban/warn)
Its the same as if you ban/warn some guy for flaming and you don't ban/warn another one for flaming him back, and this is what I am complaining about although the reason is different in this case.
Basic bot bans should be applied immediately and further sanctions should be applied (in case they are needed) afterwards.

(and I find these "leaving" warns dumb since they are already autobanned, but that's just my opinion hey)

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 07:36 »
@Akuma. Hello again I kinda but don`t rly understand your complaint, neverless I`ll try to explain about wendigo situation. I don`t rly know if I should talk about that at all but still, from hes place theres more people playing (maby ‚its a net caffe), after some more investigation the decision about hes statuss will be made. (and I personay will informe you about that)

From what I understand you are not personaly affected by this case, but you have in interest LA being a better place whitch I respect (be free to PM or conntact me whenever you feel I abuse my status, or forget to ban someone in MC). I was mod and admin long before LA, I can say that I have some experience and that my decisions are not only based on the table of sanctions, ofc it serves as a gude but as I stated not all players are same, acordingly nor sanctions that they get are. Cheers
Lag Abuse

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 16:27 »
The point is that especially in ban evade cases sanctions are applied much later (days) after the facts are known and request goes through the higher staff. The fact that same sanction was not applied immediatelly is not really relavant since the final punishment was still pending (for both actually). Indeed it looks wrong in public post so maybe moderator should just write that case is pending for all accounts and not apply any punishment or apply both. The case has been resolved in private and all is well.