Author Topic: Unban Request <Buyukermenistan>  (Read 321 times)

Offline percinwar

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request <Buyukermenistan>
« on: December 19, 2018, 12:01 »
1: NickName?
buyukermenistan

2: Who banned you?
i banned by Jimmy the moderator.

3: Why did you get banned?

İ banned because game ruining. But it was not a real game ruining.  İ am not that kind of bad people.   

Let me explain. We play until minute 15.  İt was good game. İ was good supporter hero on my lane. Game  was a tie at that moment.  With a luck we could even win.  But unfortunately 2 people in my team left. 

So autoban turn off. And everyone start leaving game.  Before leave i want to enjoy. İ bought 100 sentry ward  and try to place them like a women boobs.  And  siniper only one except me in the game  accuse me    ruin the game.   >

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Because game was already finished. Autoban turn off. And i am 17 years old boy. İ just want harmless fun.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

İt is totally entirely unfair ban. İ am play this game more than 10 years.  İ am in eurobattle since 2010. İ don't use no hack never.  İ don't deserve this fate at all.

İ even say  this siniper (nick : dedoverde) must be permanent ban for abusing ban request system. Because i was not a game ruiner. And he knew that. But still with lying he succes to ban me.

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6169721

İ banned in this thread http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=186692.0.
ı dont want die slowly

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request <Buyukermenistan>
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 12:13 »
I'm not sure how can anybody playing PA say he was good support. Just this seems... Well, odd.

Even tho some players have left the game, you aren't allowed to ruin it for the rest. You could either use your gold to get items to fight the enemy, or leave the game and let sniper use your gold or items.
But you've decided, as you said yourself, to throw the gold away and then you've left the game, leaving sniper with no extra advantage he should have gotten.

I can't agree with you that it was a harmless fun, but in fact you've sabotaged your only teammate left.

This is my view of the situation, but I'm not B/U mod.

Let's wait for @Jimmy

Signature by Rocka

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request <Buyukermenistan>
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 17:18 »
If autoban was off and you think you cant Win , leave the game.
Mortred is a hard late game carry, with so much free gold he can Easily decide the game. It is not by any standards a Supporting hero, or it can be used as a supporting hero any way you play it. Mortred is a definition of a Carry hero, even in 2010.
In a ladder game , if you buy 100 sentry's to make boobs is bannable, it is not harmless fun.
You ban will not be removed, you IP will be checked since i want to see how much did this harmless fun influeced game in your past.