Author Topic: Problem with logon [SOLVED]  (Read 2125 times)

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: Problem with logon
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2018, 23:55 »
@Alone_MonaX

When you run our installer it is stated in step 2 TOS:

Eurobattle.net may collect information about user's computer and any other necessary information in order to prevent a violating user from connecting to Eurobattle.net server; for example, but not exclusively, if in conflict with this TOS, or the server rules or the forum rules.

If you disagree with the TOS you should uninstall our software immediately.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 00:09 by cen »

guest49825

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 00:16 »
I think it does not answer the question "what information  do we gather" but i do not really care :D

Just mentioned you since you know better what is being collected, so you can answer

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 00:20 »
I think it does not answer the question "what information  do we gather" but i do not really care :D

Just mentioned you since you know better what is being collected, so you can answer

Why would we tell that to all the hackers.  :-X

guest49825

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 00:24 »
No idea;

You should consider about reading rules and do some changes untill 25.05 :-D
In order to avoid 20mlns $ penalty

Like, to remove data about deleted users in 7 days after deletion

Offline begin

• Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 02:08 »
Just stop leaving games you stupid cunt

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 02:31 »
OK so I don't have comment. I'm sorry for bad behaviour; it's never anything PERSONAL with anybody here just so you know, I appreciate every one of you for keeping this community alive. Just to throw that out there, I'm not a complete asshole, I try sending good vibes most of the time :)

OK, I decided to unban you - but if we see you leave another game you'll get a longer ban. You got your second chance, don't waste it.

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 09:26 »
Just stop leaving games you stupid cunt
+1
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Jim22

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 09:53 »
I didn not ask for unban as you saw, was just curious about some info. Thanks tho, I appreciate it and I will keep this in mind before leaving a game again. This all just made me realise (even more) how rude it is to leave and being rude is what I want to avoid. Being a dick just because others are just makes way for more rudeness which is not my intention. I don't wanna bring hate to this server since I was honest when I said I appreciate you for keeping this community alive.

guest49825

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2018, 10:14 »
Just avoid talking with someone who seems rude for no reason. So you will be fine. If someone is rude for some reason, it`s better to try to communicate with him. If he looks like adequate person (for example, he explains you what should NOT do, and why is he mad) - then it is fine, keep considering him as the one who you can talk with. If he just brings random flames, completely ignores your attempts to communicate - it is better to ignore him and do not waste your time.

^ Just a small tip about how to get positive experience of playing here. This is good place, i am here for some years already. But it has its retards, which should be avoided.

And, from me, personally - if you will fail at something and won`t explain (even after my helpful questions) - i will chase your sorry ass using all of my accounts. I have time for it, i have mood for it, it pleasures me. I will do everything to make you leave this place just if you will not be able to explain your own fault at something. Or just if you will be completely not capable to stay here, according to my own sets of rules; I`m benign cancer of this place.

But, still, have fun of playing on LagAbuse servers :-) I am having some hopes on you. LagAbuse has friendly community, actually

I don`t know why did they rush on you with blames. It is usually only my work recently. But don`t mind.

P.S. Also i am interested in new members here (in case you really are and not pretending), so i would like to play with you and promote the correct way of DotA gameplay, without any tryhard-ish alchemists/slarks heroes and without any pussy items like BKB / lothars; The stylish way. I won`t tolerate another player which will drown in our stupid average "meta" gameplay. Be nice, be creative. PM me in case you want to play with me and our friends.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2018, 11:03 »
I didn not ask for unban as you saw, was just curious about some info. Thanks tho, I appreciate it and I will keep this in mind before leaving a game again. This all just made me realise (even more) how rude it is to leave and being rude is what I want to avoid. Being a dick just because others are just makes way for more rudeness which is not my intention. I don't wanna bring hate to this server since I was honest when I said I appreciate you for keeping this community alive.

:agreed: