Offline ahwet

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban pls
« on: March 01, 2017, 01:55 »
1: Your NickName?
glusce
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
follow^me
3: What rule did he/they break?
mh
4: When was the Rule Broken?
min 37
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
i was waiting in forest he waited me to go where. then he jumped. also whole game he never get any gang
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6019851

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban pls
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 01:56 »
moved to right topic, also no player called glusce in this game, please fix that.

Also did you check replay before posting this? He was Templar assassin its possible he had traps in your forest (didn't check anything just asking)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ahwet

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 19:02 »
my nick ahwet. sorry forget that to fix. all players also think that he has mh.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 05:44 »
Nothing suspicion
Denied