Author Topic: Trial Moderator hamster931  (Read 3603 times)

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trial Moderator hamster931
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 16:44 »

Please tell me more about the ammount of asses you have licked of admins to almost get an admin but fail in the end?
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline ext4zy

• Advanced Member
  • I hate everyfucking stupid human in this world.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 16:54 »

Please tell me more about the ammount of asses you have licked of admins to almost get an admin but fail in the end?
I don't think he posted that picture for you , whatever so stay fucking positive dude stop fucking around and trying to hurt them we all have feelings
Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
Read more at 
You get that shit right

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 16:56 »
@dota thingy guy: Somewhere in 2009 Cen opened a public recruitment thread on eurobattle.net where anyone could apply publicly by replying to his questions. I did apply back then alongside somewhere 20 other members from which like 3 got accepted including myself.
So to answer your question, no i didnt need to lick asses. Also I did not fail, the time I was leading the CG tours were the most glorious days of eurobattle.net with over 32 players in every single tour (once i got over 120 participants in a 1v1 sf tour).
But who am i telling this? You showed up like yesterday. You should be honored that I replied to your nonsense post.