Author Topic: Ban requests  (Read 313 times)

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban requests
« on: February 16, 2017, 00:53 »
1: Your NickName?
VanGogh

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
[zxc], [ospica], [BaR_On], [Simonovic94], [Tetrisplayer], [ManijakI], [4ipi4an], KillSniper.

3: What rule did he/they break?
Votekick abuse

4: When was the Rule Broken?
30:53      [All]   [zxc] voted to kick [vangogh] [1/7]
31:44      [All]   vangogh was kicked by vote.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I was playing Visage and seems my allies didnt liked me cuz I went solo mid, I guess, so later than they started mass flames towards me and rage with !votekick command. After several tries of failure, meanwhile at game was ending, they again tried to kick me and they did! I was not feeding, not going afk nor ruining game at all times! I was there at team fights and I was buying wards all the time!
This was so unfair from guys who voted to kick me from game and I want ban them couse this was fucking rude from them. And I want my PSR back couse I lost my psr by their fault.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6015765

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban requests
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 21:16 »
!denied
Visage solo mid with dagon 1st item is reason to get kicked. Especially when u loose mid too.