3-hard family flame  and afker
4-.Set   [Allies]   LEO
.Set   [Allies]   ANANIÜ
20:51   .Set   [Allies]   SIKENM   means fuck your mom
20:52   .Set   [Allies]   SENIN     
20:54   .Set   [Allies]   OROSPU
20:56   .Set   [Allies]   COCUGU   means son of a bitch
he swear my mom hard, after minutes he stayed afk at base
5-http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6061012

Offline Tihulu

• Awards Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 22:03 »
1. i gave him share and he killed my hero
2. i didnt stay afk you can watch replay

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 22:18 »
When did he kill your hero?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline tasiyiciii

• Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 22:56 »
he lie , i never used his hero , if he blame me he can say time .

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 09:43 »
This is wierd. Watching the replay you can clearly see a struggle for the control of rhasta but in parser there are no actions from you or from other teammate at that time. You selected his hero at that time and said "die now", then he died from what is seen as a share abuse, that's why he flamed. I need to go but I will check this replay again when I come back. Meanwhile, if any B&U member want to check it, go to time 20:34 in parser.

EDIT: I am sorry but I wasnt able to determinate what happened there. About afk: he wasnt.
.set !warned [Family related flame] - I lowered his sanction since most of us would lose our temper in such situations
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:45 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.