Author Topic: Signature In 10 Minutes #3 Samurai【 Resource Inculed】  (Read 2942 times)

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
First 60Fps video on my channel , im trying to improve my video quallity best as i can and also my signatures , thanks again everyone who support me and everyone who watch.

Again feel free to comment what do you like or dont like , feedbacks is one of the ways to improve.

Resources :
Code: [Select]
http://tinyurl.com/paqnbhp
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 17:26 by 1QuestioN! »

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Signature In 10 Minutes #3 Samurai【 Resource Inculed】
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 20:33 »
every tutorial was awsome dude , srsly you are some another lvl xD

anyway , why not trying some wallpaper tut?

what about slowing little bit the speed, maybe some wont understand the steps?
-just an idea :)
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 10:33 »
every tutorial was awsome dude , srsly you are some another lvl xD

anyway , why not trying some wallpaper tut?

what about slowing little bit the speed, maybe some wont understand the steps?
-just an idea :)

Thanks man ,i can lower speed a bit but im always providing PSD file inside so its easy to look at video and to get a big picture how to do it and always you can ask if something  is not so clear.
Wallpapers is possible but videos will be longer and lets be honest people dont watch long videos they dont give a shit what im doing right now and im aware of that but im doing this because thats how im manage my free time and because i like to mess in PS xD
Again thanks man for your support and for watching videos.

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 19:05 »
vudzo my hero :)