Author Topic: Family flame for unstable kid  (Read 494 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Family flame for unstable kid
« on: January 21, 2019, 14:58 »
1: Your NickName?

God

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

c-hosen / borilla / hell- / ivan knev - hard family flame repeatedly + national intolerance

puppeyrulles - family flame multiple times

3: What rule did he/they break?

family flame / national intolerance

4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?

26:42   c-HOSEN   [All]   WHIT YOUR TEARS AND SON OF WHORES WRITING
26:44   c-HOSEN   [All]   YOU WILL SEE
28:07   c-HOSEN   [All]   SLOVAKIAN SHIT
30:36   c-HOSEN   [All]   slovakian zero

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6178151

Ok i wouldnt deal with this shit if he family flamed once or twice but constantly even after warning and next game:

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6178159

Lobby chat:

04:37   c-HOSEN   you are just one slovakian dog
05:19   c-HOSEN   SLOVAKIAN
05:19   c-HOSEN   SHIT
05:21   c-HOSEN   POOR
06:53   PUPPEYRULLES   FUCK UR MOTHER BITCH
06:59   c-HOSEN   YOU FUCKING SON OF RAPED WHORE
07:06   GOD   u rly want ban?
07:14   PUPPEYRULLES   FUC KUR MOTHER
07:17   PUPPEYRULLES   FUCK UR MOTHER
08:13   c-HOSEN   fucking slovakian
08:14   c-HOSEN   zero

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

I owned this Ivan boy and his macedonian mate who was sitting next to him in a net caffee in game, he couldnt bear loss and committed to childish family flames and national intolerance. He just cannot bear and grasp the fact he will never ever reach my level by far.

If he flamed me 2,3 x i would not solve this but it was a constant fearless family flame. He will probably come here and say something like "GO ON ZEROS BAN ME IDC FUCK THIS PLATFORM I HAVEA A WIFE" and so on but i believe those flames are worth a rather long ban. I am sure if I wrote it, i would get a 10+ day ban minimum...

As for the puppeyrulles guy, i will be chill if you leave him just with a warning for it is his first offense on this acc.

I demand a bit of justice after all those reports of mine that were denied... this one is black on white.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6178151

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6178159

Edit. I expect him to now search my games to find family flame from me too, to which i surely sometimes commit, too. However, never as hard and as hateful as this one. If somone offended reports me i will also accept ban if mods find 1 sentence worth a ban.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 15:57 by begin »

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Family flame for unstable kid
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 17:00 »
like for real guys should i need to come to his lvl and search like fool a games with his flames , even a blind man knows that he flame like 99% of his games .... SAD from his batreyed mouth and his flaming power vs ALL HERE ...                                First of all your posts by many guys are not incorect , its y nicly seen black or whit that you flame every single game BUT EVERY SINGLE GAME in your life , btw sayed from all decent players here you are maybe the most HATED person like individual or player [ SAYED FROM ALL DECENT ONE ] will not make a list you probably know all your mistakes EVERY PASSED GAME in your virtual god world here . Second , with your atittude you are roaming such a negative energy that noone here in this pd cant play or wont play with you , im not better then you YES I SAID IT NO , but when i play im typing to my players their mistakes so i cant lose this game and yes my dark side flame ...HOW CAN YOU DARE TO POST ME so many games flaming with your maden fraze SON OF RAPED WHORE OR , THAT WAS A WORD SHARED FROM YOUR MOUTH . YOU GOT MAYBE TWICE MORE POSTED REQUESTS from your flaming to anybody , that admins warn you for your behavior , recently you posted someone about feeding but you are wrong becouse again with your atittude you are losing those games making to much pressure to all whit your SON OF WHORE sad to you living in your world named god IN A FUCKING GAME  sadly CHILD . Just seen from your angle your games start with flames , ignoring all they do that ALL NINE PLAYERS and ending sadly with lose . iv never stack with you just make a proper balance but you got some child game with me and flames again over and over about my personal life . VS every games passed with me you are provoking me like 24/7 all can said that ABOUT HAPPENING LAST games your lvl of provoke was [HIGH] with muting that chat when ever you killed me or my mates and typing mine or yours psr lose/win you need to admit that yu got problem with you its simmply like CAKE but with your past here your problem consider all of us ROAMING NEGATIVE ENERGY , your play vs me is constanttly your buddy SHDRR and you are  whisping when i play and sometimes about my wife and thats not a nice thing child IM JUST HOLDING TO DOTA WHEN IM ONLINE .got some prove that you initiate that shdrr to provoke me , so man you are simular like me if got banned you should get perma insta about those typed words .Previous week you posted someone for feeding like i said on the top but that admin who solved this warned you for something .YOU KNOW BADDLY FOR WHAT [FLAMING ] to much son of whores in one game simply you past your limit of son of whores so dont make a clown of you with that posting YOU JUST BARASSING YOURSELF and making more suspicious more that your situacion is ..MY POINT IS THAT IF SOMEONE NEED TO BE BANNED WE SHOULD GO IN COUPLES.. SO LETS ADMIN SOLV IT

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Family flame for unstable kid
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 17:56 »
I expect him to now search my games to find family flame from me too, to which i surely sometimes commit, too. However, never as hard and as hateful as this one. If somone offended reports me i will also accept ban if mods find 1 sentence worth a ban.
Last time u got IP lock , you flamed me so hard i had 2 pages of Inbox of you flaming my entire living and dead family.
Dont be hypocritical.

@kna
I told you , same way i told Begin. There is no hidden agenda ,no deep thinking about it. You are allowed to insult people , but you do not insult his Family, Nation or Religion. Thats it, period. Use alternative choice of words , expand your vocabulary to suit Lagabuse Rules.

Banned : c-hosen
Reason : Family Flame/National Intolerance
Duration : 3 Days

Banned : puppeyrulles
Reason : Family Flame
Duration : 2 Days