Author Topic: ban for MARASKEROO ruiner + refusing to kick MARASKEROO  (Read 562 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your NickName?

God

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
maraskeroo + everyone who didnt vote to kick him

3: What rule did he/they break?

maraskeroo = ruin on purpose, dying 20 times like a retard just walking to enemy heroes to die, also dying to ancient neutrals on purpose couple times, it is more than obvious for any spectator. Our whole team wanted to kick him but the enemy turks didnt vote and just fed on him, i demand 2 day ban for all of them according to rules
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
12:48      [All]   Thror killed maraskeroo
13:56      [All]   Thror killed maraskeroo
14:05   God   [Allies]   stop feeed mara
14:07   God   [Allies]   or kick
15:33      [All]   whytheHELLno killed maraskeroo
17:02      [All]   NEBEN killed maraskeroo
17:03   God   [Allies]   !votekick mar
17:03      [All]   [God] voted to kick [maraskeroo] [1/7]
17:03      [All]   Type !yes to vote.
17:25   God   [Allies]   lvl 6
17:27   God   [Allies]   14 min
23:17      [All]   [God] voted to kick [maraskeroo] [1/7]
23:17      [All]   Type !yes to vote.
23:20      [All]   Neutral creeps killed maraskeroo < check this timestamp and it is dead clear.
23:22   Liquid.Soul   [Allies]   !YES
23:22      [All]   [Liquid.Soul] voted to kick [maraskeroo] [2/8]
23:28      [All]   [Ayd.Mev] voted to kick [maraskeroo] [3/8]
23:30      [All]   [PUDDLE^] voted to kick [maraskeroo] [4/8]

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

Mara decides to pick slark against bloodseeker and goes on the same lane and feeds him and further on all other enemy heroes.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6153023

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban for MARASKEROO ruiner + refusing to kick MARASKEROO
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 00:50 »
ahahahah team refuse to play with me and help  on lane 2v1 i was alone vs carry with support latter start cry when i got pwned. im playng alway for win no need to ruin the game.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 00:55 »
ahahahah team refuse to play with me and help  on lane 2v1 i was alone vs carry with support latter start cry when i got pwned. im playng alway for win no need to ruin the game.
You could switch lanes / carry tp so that bloodseeker wont feed on you. Anyway you went at least 10 times alone only to die and feed them, mods will decide length of your ban.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 01:26 »
05:31   God   !lock mar
i didn't see a characterless player like you so you locked him in your team
Does everyone have to do what you say? you fucken 3 heros player

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 01:38 »
05:31   God   !lock mar
i didn't see a characterless player like you so you locked him in your team
Does everyone have to do what you say? you fucken 3 heros player
I locked him to give him one last chance to play properly.
Stop spam here xpam and go practice so that i can say you can play at least 1 hero because now i cant.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 12:59 »
Ban & Unban Section is not a Chit-Chat Topic.
Stop posting here unless B&U Moderator asked you something directly regarding the Request.

Denied Ban For: maraskeroo
Reason : Intentional Feeding
Explanation : He was outplayed and with Statistic checked , that score was the reasonable outcome when he got Paired on lane with a Dominating player.
Suggestion : Avoid playing with each other.