Author Topic: votekick abuse  (Read 406 times)

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
votekick abuse
« on: October 29, 2018, 19:21 »
1. undercity
2. therevenger.
3. votekick abuse
He wanted to take the rune and we both had bottles and i let him take the rune cause i took two kills down with him and then i just told him that i have a bottle to and then he ignores me and started votekick me for no reason many times.
08:04   TheRevenger.   [Allies]   !votekick under
09:04   TheRevenger.   [Allies]   !votekick under
10:15   TheRevenger.   [Allies]   !Votekick under
Also later in the game not just he KS with his dagon, he never helped me or comes and takes my creeps in woods or not coming to kill roshan and many other moves from him, that is not a team play no matter what, and remember he got the rune at the begining so wtf is the reason to be so ignorant ?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6156655

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: votekick abuse
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 18:11 »
Warned : therevenger.
Reason : Votekick Spam