Poll

Do you want the insulting/flaming rule to be deleted?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 29, 2017, 20:03

Author Topic: Change ban rules  (Read 10084 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Change ban rules
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2017, 21:55 »
Dude, I didn't post this first of all becouse of myself. you all made a drama out of this.

I suggested a simple thing: delete bans for insults, so the server wont loose that many players. Thats it no more no less. But you keep searching and attacking me, like I want to fight with you.

Oke, the staff answer to my suggestion is NO. I get that. End of story.

Why even im wasting my time here I don't know.

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2017, 21:59 »
Btw how this things works with bans and warns? Why does my profile still has it and why do you count it even if its more years old?

I do something 2 years ago, and got punished for it, then after 1-2 years u can still count it in and make the ban worse? WTF? same with warns.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2017, 22:06 »
Dude, I didn't post this first of all becouse of myself. you all made a drama out of this.

I suggested a simple thing: delete bans for insults, so the server wont loose that many players. Thats it no more no less. But you keep searching and attacking me, like I want to fight with you.

Oke, the staff answer to my suggestion is NO. I get that. End of story.

Why even im wasting my time here I don't know.

Well, you kept saying the staff has abusers, thaat you got refused a legit ban req and you got permabanned for nothing. I wasnt attacking you, I was searching for the true. I told you why that ban req wasnt solid and I told you that I doubt you got a permaban just for that. You were right about permaban but that was a mistake that got fixed fast; is not like they banned you and let it be, you got unbanned and I'm pretty sure that someone apologized to you for that. Also, you got 2 more legit bans for national intolerance after that situation and none was perm.

About your suggestion. You got feedback shortly after you posted it. I told you that this cannot happen and I told you why. I m sure that you do not agree but, then again, you are thinking only about your sake, not about the server's sake, as a whole. Also, you werent in staff so you can see the bigger picture and understand how this system works. Your suggestion would not improve the system, would not increase the number of players, would just make your games easier because you could flame without getting banned.

I am sorry if you felt offended and if I/we couldnt be more of a help for you. All the time invested in these replies was for you, for your information, for you to feel listen and helped. If I acted like a critic then it was for your own good, I had no reason to attack you.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2017, 22:10 »
Btw how this things works with bans and warns? Why does my profile still has it and why do you count it even if its more years old?

I do something 2 years ago, and got punished for it, then after 1-2 years u can still count it in and make the ban worse? WTF? same with warns.

National intolerance warns are the most serious ones and I would consider them for a period of 1.5-2 years since you do it every year. They werent considered when you got banned because the limit is 2 times. If you get banned for the 2nd time for national intolerance then you get mandatory permaban. Since you did it for about 4-5 times on that account and you are still not permabanned it is clear that the mods took in consideration the time between them. You can post delwarn request, head mods or B&U admin will decide if they can remove them all or let the most recent one there.

Here you go: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=163538.0
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2017, 23:16 »
i lost 30min in my life for nothing to read all of this.  :'(
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2017, 14:54 »
so what is last decision ? can i do flame for carrristo ?  >:D

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2017, 15:52 »
Ofc you can flame, but must probably you will get reported and banned becouse of butthurt children from around here :D

But you can flame me anytime, if im failing in a game.I will admit it dont worry, max you get in return will be !ignore , becouse unlike others, I realised what this command do years ago :D

Have fun all!

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2017, 17:21 »
Ofc you can flame, but must probably you will get reported and banned becouse of butthurt children from around here :D

But you can flame me anytime, if im failing in a game.I will admit it dont worry, max you get in return will be !ignore , becouse unlike others, I realised what this command do years ago :D

Have fun all!
well done carristo .. carristo is a real player. i hope other users (fucking nabs useless morons ) will be like u