Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 456 times)

Offline nf_diablo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request
« on: March 21, 2019, 17:15 »
1: NickName?
NF_DIABLO

2: Who banned you?autoban

3: Why did you get banned?
there was a bug, i was not afk but there was a message for afk and i think it was for another player, but it was for me and i type kickafk and banned me. but i wasnt afk ?

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
no brake rules

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6190974

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 17:19 »
You didnt kill a creep in 4 minutes, and game detected you as AFK. it happens sometimes.
I was in that game , i think while you guys were fighting you forget to kill a creep and was afk a bit.

Actually , you didnt kill a single creep in 30 minutes.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 17:31 by Jimmy »

Offline nf_diablo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 18:24 »
ist possible ...

Offline nf_diablo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 18:37 »
so can i get unban ?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 18:43 »
ist possible ...
Its mathematical, you literally didnt kill a creep in 28 minutes of the game.

You can see it in game log :
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6190974

Offline nf_diablo

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 20:11 »
how can i kill i creep when snip fed your team ... and our idiots dont ff

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 20:25 »
Well ,you have over 2000 clean games, due to that , ban is removed.
But if any other situation happened , 0 creeps in 30 minutes is obvious AFK[or refusing to play].