Author Topic: The truth about LA !!!  (Read 5937 times)

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
Re: The truth about LA !!!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2013, 18:17 »
if you are that psych0tron i played with long time ago i'm sure you can't play on iccup without MH so if you play there for sure even there mh is strong :D

Yes im that psych0tron dude,mistake is mistake ppl learn on own mistake..
Protection on iCCup is 100% no just like there,noob go on d3 download mh and play,go tray that on iCCup u will get PERMA ban ON FIRST...
Im there on this coummunity almost at 5years and i dont see any changes...so i call ppl to join on iCCup
it betther they have awards liek PRO ACCAUNT ,ARRMOR,BONUS ETC ,here u get nothing.

Tell me more about iCCup a.k.a invulnerable from MH; I'm really curious with that.

ps: I'm Turkish

Playing one year on iCCup till now i dont see any mh.

ColdWorld is same admin there and he same know that is MH protection HIGH even fogclick is baned so..this LAGABUSE when i come on forum and see 999999999999 MH RQ is lowes't i ever seen before,so pls dont speak me something to been u clver there. Come on iCCup and prove ur self

Offline ak.47.

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2013, 19:29 »
Ah this ,how to call him hmm.. retard,talking something about hacks protection etc...Where goes this world..
"Man proposes but God disposes"

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2013, 19:32 »
I wonder, how do you think fawkz got money from PD.eu?
fawkz left because he hadnt time for it (he married)
he wanted to start with me a dota2 forum with all news and shit but i hadnt time so he continued playing lol with his wife and shut down that dota thing
married too? :P
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2013, 22:27 »
Come on iCCup and prove ur self

Already done.

I just let you know, I'm capable to code my own hand-made MH. I bet you have no clue how mh works; what is the solution etc...

If you are proud of your Iccup so much and spiting on LA now, why you waste your time at here ? Go, play non-mh games and enjoy..

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2013, 12:50 »
I wonder, how do you think fawkz got money from PD.eu?
fawkz left because he hadnt time for it (he married)
he wanted to start with me a dota2 forum with all news and shit but i hadnt time so he continued playing lol with his wife and shut down that dota thing
married too? :P
yeh gf fucked me up xD

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2013, 12:57 »

Already done.

I just let you know, I'm capable to code my own hand-made MH. I bet you have no clue how mh works; what is the solution etc...

If you are proud of your Iccup so much and spiting on LA now, why you waste your time at here ? Go, play non-mh games and enjoy..

Just try ur "code" on iCCUp,im play on iccup i stop play on la.com before 1years..
Just vizit [deleted by admin] and every nobrain child KNOW NOW TO MAKE OWN MH ofc.
I dont wana more discus here,this site was before was good when is some other ppl take site now this child's on forum hmm...patetic.

Pls try'it  ur mh on iccup and give me proff to u try'it and show us what u get :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 17:33 by Platin »

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2013, 17:44 »

Already done.

Just try ur "code" on iCCUp,im play on iccup i stop play on la.com before 1years..
Just vizit [deleted by admin] and every nobrain child KNOW NOW TO MAKE OWN MH ofc.
I dont wana more discus here,this site was before was good when is some other ppl take site now this child's on forum hmm...patetic.

Pls try'it  ur mh on iccup and give me proff to u try'it and show us what u get :)

Learn some english. I said "already done" which was meaning MH worked at there like np. When I tried to find solution for mh, I searched other server's protection systems.

It's not about making mh. It's about making mh which is working perfectly and finding the secured way. Trust me, there are a lot of mhers at Iccup as well with only 1 differance: Amount of stupid mhers is less at there.

Check my posts, normally I don't answer whinings like "LA sux, admins are gay" I just do my job and care about contributing here thats all. Why you post here if you already left this community? Did you pay something and couldnt get satisfaction with service? Did you do something to make this server better place instead of spitting? Did all staff members have some hatred on you and smashed your rights? No one is forcing you or begging you to stay. Just have some honor and go with silence..

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2013, 23:24 »
league of legends >all .... they are really good in designing heros,skins etc... and they got really pro players and it is alot harder(ranked) then dota or dota 2, who played both he will know what i means

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2013, 08:52 »
LoL is the most noob-friendly game ever. You can't deny creeps ?? Every hero has a tp ?? When u enter the bushes (instead of trees) you become invi ??
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2013, 09:25 »
That's why it's called LOL, pure joke.
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2013, 11:37 »
Ah , its prob with mod. sure. When u ask them something they ignore u like they are superhumans ( not all but almost) , but when was PD it was better fo' real. And how about some guy who knows to prog. good to make some anti mh tool like : if u use mh u get banned ip or u cant even join bnet or la. Before 2 years there was a good times , i remeber mods and admins they was better way better and faster. Just bring old name Playdota.eu  ;D