Author Topic: unban  (Read 620 times)

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban
« on: December 06, 2018, 16:05 »
FataLity-
family related flame

Since everyone says i didnt ban you and @Jedivh doesnt seem to reply I'm opening a topic, I'm banned for saying "I'm sorry my ancestors fucked your grandmom" what happend is he kicked me from game said no turks allowed and giving the reason turks raped in woman in balkan 500 years ago. What can I say man this dude literally types "hav hav" whenever i speak turkish with someone and he is global admin. He is playing while banned
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=fatandviolent

just look at him he is 2x banned and still playing like np and bans other people. I'm sad that this community gave this racist cunt some privilages and he is using it freely on "low races" that he set in his mind. Probably all of you befriended him I will remain banned but anyway hope someone sees this and have some idea who he is playing with.

And the mod that banned me  @Jedivh  shame on you even in the screenshot he sent you, you see the racism going on yet you ban me. I feel like im the only person who gets banned in this server others get permaban and unbanned after 5 hours on the otherhand i flamed twice for good reason and I wait ban time. As someone who supported this community as moderator and patreon supporter The bad usage of authority sadly disapoints me.
cen update the map please

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 19:37 »
I kicked you because i dislike you, as host its my natural right. You got angry and family flamed me which i made a report of. There is no need to make a mix of weird claims to try to justify your own mistake.

Racist behavior? Well i saw they were insulting turks which can be seen in screenshot too, i don't approve such behavior, but so what? Report them if you are insulted, i have nothing to do with that.
      Fat Santa whipping his deers

Offline FataLity-

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • I like up-to-date maps
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 10 Daily Tours [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 20:05 »
I kicked you because i dislike you, as host its my natural right. You got angry and family flamed me which i made a report of. There is no need to make a mix of weird claims to try to justify your own mistake.

Racist behavior? Well i saw they were insulting turks which can be seen in screenshot too, i don't approve such behavior, but so what? Report them if you are insulted, i have nothing to do with that.
Ofcourse you dont tolarete such behaviour thats why you say "hav hav" when you see some turk speak to each other. And thats why you kick me saying no turk allowed. You and german society couldnt get rid of this behaviour just like you blamed Mesut Özil for whole world cup, I wont even starting to talking about holocaust and good job deleting your warns and bans you are one privilaged nazi.
cen update the map please

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 20:11 »
I can assure you that i don't hate turks and im not a racist. I dislike particular individuals which i indicate among all by saying "hav hav". Perhaps its a misunderstanding that you though im saying it as a reaction to turkish speech as i say it pretty often that it even became a bad habit. I don't see any moral or server rule which would prevent me from saying it, due to it not being an insult but a parody. You on the contrary started to flame me which is against the rules and being an active player you should be aware of it. Clearly you are the privileged one here thinking he is allowed to say anything and flame anyone just because of being a patreon
      Fat Santa whipping his deers

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 20:27 »
How can you be so hypocritical so fast? You talked about him hating turks and now you show us that you hate germans? I will not apply forum sanction but B&U crew might do it, especially if you keep talking about "nazi" and "holocaust".

You made a good complaint, with a well formulated point, and now you are fucking it up. You made him look bad and then you made yourself look badder.

I requested his unbans and delwarns. One of those autobans was a net failure (can be observed in game's log) and the other was a mistake that wont repeat itself. About warns: were for minor insults (not family flames) and there were 1yo and 7 months old, enough to request their removal (applies for any user as long as insults are minor and at least 6 months have passed).

About your ban: that's B&U crew's business. You were banned by Jedivh and it seems he just followed the table of sanctions. The ban is too harsh for just that flame but he is a rookie B&U. Wait Shadow or Jimmy solve your complaint and dont make things worse by showing us you hate germans... In no way will you make fatandviolent look badder by saying he hates turks. From what I can see he denied your acusations of turkish hate while you just simply brought holocaust and nazi words in discussion. Ffs, Fatality, think before you write...

!locked due to spamming (till B&U admin/HM solve it)
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 20:43 »
Host can kick players whenever he doesn't want to play with them,i will unbanning you because ban duration was too harshy however your warn shall stay,be careful about that in next time
!unbanned